What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats the actual go with tickets?

kdalymc

Bench
I cant find any info (maybe cos i haven't even googled it) about tickets to Suncorp, couple Storm fans wanna go this weekend, but also keen on the Broncos Storm match next month..
Is it members only? And or is their a way to get a 2 game membership?

Anyone else been to any other fields- is it worth even going with the guidelines in place etc?

Haffa

Members only. This one is also on offer to Qld based Roosters. My old man got his tickets for Thursday.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
I cant find any info (maybe cos i haven't even googled it) about tickets to Suncorp, couple Storm fans wanna go this weekend, but also keen on the Broncos Storm match next month..
Is it members only? And or is their a way to get a 2 game membership?

Anyone else been to any other fields- is it worth even going with the guidelines in place etc?
Broncos games the tickets are offered to broncos members first but they still have to purchase again even if ticketed members. Rough as. The remaining will be released to general public a day or so before the game.

But for roosters v storm anyone can buy. You’ve just got to enter the amount of tickets you want as the

https://m.ticketek.com.au/shows/entitlementpassword.aspx?sh=STORMSUN20&v=SUN&p=ESUN2020794S

T.S Quint

Coach
Broncos games the tickets are offered to broncos members first but they still have to purchase again even if ticketed members. Rough as. The remaining will be released to general public a day or so before the game.

But for roosters v storm anyone can buy. You’ve just got to enter the amount of tickets you want as the

https://m.ticketek.com.au/shows/entitlementpassword.aspx?sh=STORMSUN20&v=SUN&p=ESUN2020794S

The Broncos are charging their own ticketed members? That's f**king low. How has this not been blown up in the media?
I'm heading to the Eels/Cowboys game this weekend but the club said I can get in with my usual ticket that I've already paid for.

Bulldogs did a reciprocal deal with Souths.

Souths made their allocation available to ticketed members.

I got tickets for Sunday and can't wait. Didn't have to pay.

I can't believe the Broncos are charging ticket holders again to go and watch something they've paid for already.

EDIT : did this through Ticketek with no charges.

Last edited:

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
The Broncos are charging their own ticketed members? That's f**king low. How has this not been blown up in the media?
I'm heading to the Eels/Cowboys game this weekend but the club said I can get in with my usual ticket that I've already paid for.

Bulldogs did a reciprocal deal with Souths.

Souths made their allocation available to ticketed members.

I got tickets for Sunday and can't wait. Didn't have to pay.

I can't believe the Broncos are charging ticket holders again to go and watch something they've paid for already.

Yep, Broncos ticketed members were sent a link to access discounted tickets. But IMO it is not the Broncos, I have a feeling that the NRL must have taken ownership of the event and are charging fans to cover the venue fees. With Suncorp hire you need 25k to cover the costs. Members are getting screwed but it is saving the club coin.

If Broncos ticketed members were allowed with their card they would have to run a ballot system. They must have decided this was easier.

moffla

Bench
Yep, Broncos ticketed members were sent a link to access discounted tickets. But IMO it is not the Broncos, I have a feeling that the NRL must have taken ownership of the event and are charging fans to cover the venue fees. With Suncorp hire you need 25k to cover the costs. Members are getting screwed but it is saving the club coin.

If Broncos ticketed members were allowed with their card they would have to run a ballot system. They must have decided this was easier.
I think you're right, although some storm NSW members were sent free tickets to the game against the Warriors last week

Glenn

First Grade
Won't be your season ticket/membership. Still need to go through Ticketek , but no fee fore the tickets.

unforgiven

Bench
That is rubbish, I would be blowing up about that. I have my tickets for Tigers v Panthers on Saturday and just had to go thru ticketek to redeem with no charge.

skeepe

Immortal
Raiders are charging members $15 per ticket as well. Something about reaching compensation with members already so it’s fine to do this or whatever.

AJB1102

First Grade
No one liked shit atmosphere from small crowds now some are paying twice to go to guaranteed 25% capacity - to watch the f**ken Broncos right now! Humans are strange.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
That is rubbish, I would be blowing up about that. I have my tickets for Tigers v Panthers on Saturday and just had to go thru ticketek to redeem with no charge.

I think you're right, although some storm NSW members were sent free tickets to the game against the Warriors last week

Yep, it seems clear to me that the NRL has taken ownership of the events. Otherwise surely there would be legal provisions that meant ticketed members had to be granted entry but if the NRL owns the event the entry is not entitled. Probably some complex scheme to fund the NRL.

unforgiven

Bench
Yep, it seems clear to me that the NRL has taken ownership of the events. Otherwise surely there would be legal provisions that meant ticketed members had to be granted entry but if the NRL owns the event the entry is not entitled. Probably some complex scheme to fund the NRL.

Did the Broncos provide a refund on memberships?

unforgiven

Bench
Raiders are charging members $15 per ticket as well. Something about reaching compensation with members already so it’s fine to do this or whatever.

What was the compensation to members? Unless they refunded my membership I would be expecting to go to the game.

franklin2323

Immortal

Most are like this put season ticket number in and get the ticket

gerg

Juniors
What was the compensation to members? Unless they refunded my membership I would be expecting to go to the game.

You could roll your membership over to 2021 or donate your membership to charity for taxation purposes or roll it into merchandise credit.

Latest posts