What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 8 vs Cowboys Team List Thread

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The Fish is a beast but he isn't anything near Jnr. Just a mongrel with good workload AMD grunt.
Jnr is one of the most talented props to ever play game
Great footwork and balance for his size, but he's no Taumalolo. Paulo also lacks the work rate of Origin class middles like Klemmer, Trbojevic and RCG. He might play the same minutes as them but his runs and tackles are much lower.

TheRam

Coach
No Moses.
Can Dylan Brown run a team and be the tackle 5 guy ?
Who will be 6 ? Taka ? Salmon ? Field ? Will Smith ? :grimacing:

I think the spine will be

1. Gutho
6. Taka.
7. Drown
9. Reed.

Gutho to sweep and play that 6 role in the red zone.

I see Dylan as a 7 in years to come.

Gazzamatta

Coach
I just had a scarey thought. What if Field brains it these next few weeks. Would that mean he would replace Taka on the bench when Moses returns?

TheParraboy

Staff member
I just had a scarey thought. What if Field brains it these next few weeks. Would that mean he would replace Taka on the bench when Moses returns?

Ha

Thought the exact same thing, yes on the bench when MM returns though pends our opposition I guess

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
None of them can offload like Jnr or throw a cut put pass. He is unique.
I agree he's more dangerous than anyone bar Traumalolo, but might he be too much of a defensive liability in Origin? I suppose they would have enough good forwards to only need 30-40 minutes from him.

Latest posts