What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R8 Thu - Storm 27-25* Roosters @ Suncorp

Round 8: Storm v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

colly

Juniors
Nope. Pretty clear he keeps hold of it

Right so he is supposed to ignore Friend pushing him over, then kicking the ball away? Too bad, knock on because apparently refs aren't meant to follow the rules?

That'd be the biggest farce in history.

Dumb merkins like you are the official shit-stain on our game, not refs actually refereeing to the rules.
Your Joking. They have a tight close up of Brandon Smith dropping the ball on Kayo. Let others slow mo the "drop" on KAyo

GongPanther

Referee
Developing players has got us f**king nowhere for 34 years, i couldn't give a shit where we get them from as long as we are winning.

It's not our fault your club signs players to ridiculous contracts and let them go to elsewhere.

Cheers for Sivo,Blake and RCG :)
Don't thank us, thank Gus.

Apey

Staff member
I've looked at it three times, and he did milk it. But for me, what happened to the so called unwritten law about refs not deciding a game by a penalty in extra time?

This ref is the official shit-stain on our game.

Is this a serious question?

Latest posts