What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R8 Thu - Storm 27-25* Roosters @ Suncorp

Round 8: Storm v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

horrie hastings

First Grade
What a f*cken rollercoaster, better half walked out of the room when Cam Smiths conversion hits the post and bounces in, won't repeat was muttered leaving the room, decided to come back in the room when Flanagan was going for goal then was all excited when Keary kicked the field goal, I Just turned and said there is still 40 secs left on the clock and the way this game has gone anything can happen :rolling_eyes: boy was I right.
No problem with the match deciding penalty but would love to see the penalty again from the Storms short kick off when behind 12-22 to get them back in the game again, they never showed a replay of it. The madness of the last 10 mins took all the gloss off what an outstanding game that Brett Morris had. That said it has been years since I have seen the Roosters make so many mistakes. And after that game there should be no more arguments about Golden Point, after what both teams went through and a great game they provided a 25-25 draw would have been a deserved result.

Last edited: