What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R8 Thu - Storm 27-25* Roosters @ Suncorp

Round 8: Storm v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tommy Smith

Referee
To a Roosters fan, it was blatant. That's just biased embellishment.

But I'm happy to simply call it a knock on and leave it at that :D

MilkShark

First Grade
Please roosters fans, you guys have it better than any other club. Its difficult to have any sympathy for you when you say you robbed.

blaza88z

Coach
Not sure any reasonable Roosters fan can say they were robbed after turning over the ball as much as they did last night

Zadar

Juniors
Meh we were on the wrong side of an epic, it happens.

I thought we actually looked tired in the first 10 minutes.

Freshen up and move on. I certainly don't think they left this game thinking they can't beat the storm when it counts.

actually I think we have the wood over Melbourne in finals series, I can only remember them beating us once, where we have beaten them 3 or 4 times when it counts.

Always great games v the storm, and I’m happy they win the comp when chooks don’t, because it really pisses everybody else off.

moffla

Bench
actually I think we have the wood over Melbourne in finals series, I can only remember them beating us once, where we have beaten them 3 or 4 times when it counts.

Always great games v the storm, and I’m happy they win the comp when chooks don’t, because it really pisses everybody else off.
2-1 in recent finals series (we jagged an unexpected one in 2015) - so it's not completely lop sided, but I will be first to admit I hope we avoid you in this years series.

Can't say I was happy with the result, but fact is when you lead by 10 points with less than 8 minutes to play you would expect your team to hang on for the win. My team didn't as they just made too many errors (some forced, many unforced). :(

Congratulations to the Storm on doing what they needed to do to win.

Generalzod

Immortal
Can't say I was happy with the result, but fact is when you lead by 10 points with less than 8 minutes to play you would expect your team to hang on for the win. My team didn't as they just made too many errors (some forced, many unforced). :(

Congratulations to the Storm on doing what they needed to do to win.

the Storm didn’t do anything extraordinary to win the game it was gifted to them by the Roosters...

horrie hastings

First Grade
Yep it was a knock on

Still can’t find out what the penalty was for from when the Storm did the short kick off when they were trailing 12-22, I have heard the reason was for a push by Boyd Cordner but a few have said there was no push, Nine didn’t show a replay of the incident and I didn’t record the game so couldn’t go back and have a look, either way that was the turning point of the game which let Melbourne back in and led to that crazy, entertaining , thrilling and depending what side you suppport heart breaking final 10 mins.

I support NQ but thought Easts were dudded by Klein.

I am convinced Mel and Bri are a protected species. I don’t think I am the only one who believes Mel and Bri are gifted 50/50 calls when they need them in tight games. Last night was an example.

I can accept refs making mistakes as it is a fast game, but the things they happen to notice at crucial times that benefit Mel and Bri but suddenly don’t see when it’s the other way around are so numerous it isn’t funny.

Latest posts