What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 v Raiders

be55

Juniors
Well it's bloody cold in Canberra tonight it's only 5 degrees at this stage sleety rain and quite breezy. It will be cold at kick off about 4 degrees. They better be ready for it
Dragonsamy....if Mcnobrain was following your comments on this forum I could just imagine him writing down all those points to use in his post match press conference if we get beat tonight... I'm sure he gets his pre match excuses ready for his post match press conferences...

be55

Juniors
Well it's bloody cold in Canberra tonight it's only 5 degrees at this stage sleety rain and quite breezy. It will be cold at kick off about 4 degrees. They better be ready for it
Dragonsamy....if Mcnobrain was following your comments on this forum I could just imagine him writing down all those points to use in his post match press conference if we get beat tonight... I'm sure he gets his pre match excuses ready for his post match press conferences...

be55

Juniors

be55

Juniors

be55

Juniors

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
What? There’s been zero rain all day. It’s quite a crisp evening.

952435AE-2722-4CB9-9B0A-8140509CB3E6.jpeg

be55

Juniors
Yes I thought my comment was so good I uploaded it 5 times :) my bad something must be wrong with the site or something is wrong with this piece of shit old phone :rolleyes:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Yes I thought my comment was so good I uploaded it 5 times :) my bad something must be wrong with the site or something is wrong with this piece of shit old phone :rolleyes:
Nah it’s being a bit dicky.. Mine got posted twice..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Nah it’s being a bit dicky.. Mine got posted twice..

Dragonsamy

Bench
What? There’s been zero rain all day. It’s quite a crisp evening.

View attachment 39648

That's brilliant muzby are you actually at the ground can you feel a little bit of rain on your head .
Yet another brilliant contribution by you muzby.
Good on you champion trying toscore points yet again. Nothing but a troll nothing but a troll . Anyway had enough for you going to watch the football .

Latest posts