What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jai Field

Dragonsamy

Bench
The guys a show pony(Norman) , I haven't seen him dig deep , or try and tough it out .... At least Hunt will have a go ..... And it is really showing up now how much work , and always around the ball and effort Widdop put it ....

Spot on Hazz Norman seem to be it 1st gear while I think Hunt biggest problem is that he over thinks things and tries to hard

Dragsters

First Grade
Very curious to see how Field goes in this game. Touted as only a touch footy player when he was with us, it will be interesting to see how Arthur has changed his game. Given he's basically been selected as Moses's understudy you'd expect to see a far improved player then when he was with us.

Arthur did wonders with Moses so Jai might benefit under him too...

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
It seems like he’s one of those players who will always be a depth signing..

But.. Parramatta will win this week, and we will lose this week..

And when that happens, cue the calls from folk on here saying we shouldn’t have let him go..

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
Field cant defend..nor can he stay switched on for 80....but then again that is how he performed at the Dragons under our world renowned brand of high expectations and excellence
Parra...well..Brad Arthur...maybe...just maybe

He was frequently exposed in defence in CC playing at the back for SGI, but playing in the front line with forwards to help him out may be the making of him- time will tell.

I just wish that Dufty could get a similar chance at 5/8 for SGI. His try assists for the club blow Snoreman out of the park.

boardlumps62

Juniors
It seems like he’s one of those players who will always be a depth signing..

But.. Parramatta will win this week, and we will lose this week..

And when that happens, cue the calls from folk on here saying we shouldn’t have let him go..
That won't happen he is a touch player not even a touch footy player there is a difference. I will eat my hat if he plays so good we want him back.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
That won't happen he is a touch player not even a touch footy player there is a difference. I will eat my hat if he plays so good we want him back.
Never said Field would play well..

Parra are a strong side, with a good coach, playing a side out of form.

They should win, despite having a reserve grade fill in playmaker.

We’re a good squad, with a crap coach, playing last years grand finalists.

We’ll lose.

Unfortunately people on here will put 1 + 1 together and get 3, and say we shouldn’t have let Field go.

boardlumps62

Juniors

We’ll lose.

Unfortunately people on here will put 1 + 1 together and get 3, and say we shouldn’t have let Field go.
Understand but no. Do you think some people on here are stupid. Wait sorry Mr Orange ignore that could start an argument.

Belta

Juniors

We’ll lose.

I do wonder if Field was given more of a run at half and Mann at five eight if it could of been better than our expensive imports.

Last edited:

possm

Coach
Very curious to see how Field goes in this game. Touted as only a touch footy player when he was with us, it will be interesting to see how Arthur has changed his game. Given he's basically been selected as Moses's understudy you'd expect to see a far improved player then when he was with us.
I won't be surprised to Field go well. We have already seen the improvement to AFB, Thompson and Garreck since the left to join Hasler at Manly.

possm

Coach
Spot on Hazz Norman seem to be it 1st gear while I think Hunt biggest problem is that he over thinks things and tries to hard
Noraman lazy and Hunt head-space. I think the NRL should add a performance clause to the standard NRL player contract as some Clubs/coaches don't have a clue.

redv13

Bench
I wasn’t too fused to see Field leave. Goes ok in reserve grade but nothing over the top that screams 1st grade keeper. Wish him well for Parra but I think the razor blades are safe for now

redv13

Bench
Noraman lazy and Hunt head-space. I think the NRL should add a performance clause to the standard NRL player contract as some Clubs/coaches don't have a clue.
Hunts biggest issue is the bald headed Foreskin masquerading as the coach

Dragon David

First Grade
Field played a good game and scored a try for the Eels tonight. Lucky kid now with a much better outfit than the one Mary coaches. He seems to have built himself up and still has the speed and evasive running. Will he prove to be like a few of the others who have left us and gone onto better things?

Dragon David

First Grade
Field played a good game and scored a try for the Eels tonight. Lucky kid now with a much better outfit than the one Mary coaches. He seems to have built himself up and still has the speed and evasive running. Will he prove to be like a few of the others who have left us and gone onto better things?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
We should sack Dufty, Norman & Hunt and bring back Field..

Latest posts