What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 9 vs the Sharks

franklin2323

Immortal
Whare will be back for To'o. No changes besides that it is a shame we can't beat Moylan this week

The_Frog

First Grade
I’m hoping it would be Burton, there was news of him training at centre. But I’d be keen to see Staines as well.

Really with no reserve grade all the back up players are kind of in the same position. All will be very raw.
If it's either of the above I'm sure we won't find out until just before kickoff. You don't want to give the opposition time to work out strategies to target our rookies.

franklin2323

Immortal
Ivan loves second rowers, so you’re probably right. But I’m not sure I see Naden as “new”. I know he played left last year, but the positions aren’t wildly different.

They aren't but questions over his defence with a rookie playing out of position..

Doesn't matter anyway as Whare's injury was just cover. He will play

Latest posts