What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

mxlegend99

Referee
According to NRL.com he had 12 runs for 107m gained. 4 offloads (7 total for whole Warriors team) and most impressively for mine was an insanely quick 1.91 second average play the ball.

He looked decent. But defensively made 12 tackles and missed 4. Probably only area that doesn't look good on paper.

Panther Pete

Juniors
Buzz Rothfield on NRL360 last night said there are lots of clubs making enquires about Crichton even though he is contracted to us until the end of 2021. He reckons the Dogs are particularly interested in him.

franklin2323

Immortal
Buzz Rothfield on NRL360 last night said there are lots of clubs making enquires about Crichton even though he is contracted to us until the end of 2021. He reckons the Dogs are particularly interested in him.

Of course teams will be but we can match any offer. Have a team winning games and mates here. He will re-sign before the season is over

BxTom

Bench
According to NRL.com he had 12 runs for 107m gained. 4 offloads (7 total for whole Warriors team) and most impressively for mine was an insanely quick 1.91 second average play the ball.

He looked decent. But defensively made 12 tackles and missed 4. Probably only area that doesn't look good on paper.
Without seeing the game the missed tackles might be because he was attempting to make tackles that other players should have. Missed tackles doesn't always say the player is bad, sometimes it say the player(s) beside them are bad.

Blade23

Juniors

Of course they would. They have made 2 plays for him. Once a couple of years ago and again after they signed his brother.
Buzz is connecting the dots.
I am not worried. There is a high priority to extend him.
I expect him to extend soon enough. He is very tight with a few of the boys here.

Jane Murray

Bench
Of course they would. They have made 2 plays for him. Once a couple of years ago and again after they signed his brother.
Buzz is connecting the dots.
I am not worried. There is a high priority to extend him.
I expect him to extend soon enough. He is very tight with a few of the boys here.
What about Matt Burton?

martielang

Bench
If you’re Burton’s manager or Burton himself, you’d probably hold off signing an extension until you see where you fit in the puzzle. Wouldn’t make any sense to extend at this time.

franklin2323

Immortal
If you’re Burton’s manager or Burton himself, you’d probably hold off signing an extension until you see where you fit in the puzzle. Wouldn’t make any sense to extend at this time.

Yep. Whare is as good as gone so it opens one spot up. It is less of a gamble with a pre-season then can re-assess next season

The Teach

Juniors

Don't forget who we're playing this week...buzz's sharks. My guess is he's throwing bullets to destabilise the team before we smash his peptide boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts