What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team next week and going forward

Version IV

Juniors
Well the season is over we will not being winning it, if we fall into the 8 will be knocked out first week, its time to make changes in who we want in the team, what the club believes should be there.

Moylan & Fifita will be out next week, Ronaldo should be back

1. Mulitalo (Lets see how he goes)
2. Katao
3. Ramien
4. Dugan (not a fullback tried his guts out back to centre)
5. McDonald/Ferris (Goodwin leaves end of year keep him backup for injury)
6. Johnson
7. Trindall (CT is toast goodbye)
8. Uele
9. Brailey (c) Give him the job for next 10 years
10. Williams (last chance at prop)
11. Wilton (time to give him a chance)
12. Nikora
13. Graham (move to middle can float around field)

Bench
14. Rudolf
15. Talakai
16.Sorensen (Magoulias next cab off rank till Fifita is back)
17.Hunt

No more Woods or CT, we play Warriors next week, i dont want Bomber sticking with same team then we win and all looks good for a week or 2, or Bomber drops a player like Goodwin or McDonald and everyone says he has done something, its time to get rid of CT/Woods, and those who are not part of Sharks going forward

Weaponhead

Coach
The only changes will be Ronnie back and Fifita out.

They will beat the warriors and be talking about 4 from 5 and on a roll. Another false dawn. Rinse and repeat until mid table mediocrity is firmly established and mercifully the season will end.

Don Tweddle

Juniors
When was the last time Trindall played a competitive game?

I’m a fan but I don’t think he’s ready.

Version IV

Juniors

Problem is Don, we need to try him, otherwise we dont he sits out year, i would be confident someone picks him up, and we are left with CT yet again

R-15-3

Juniors
I’m all for Ronaldo to be given a shot at fullback looking at the future to c what he’s got. Really nothing to lose. Moylan doesn’t look like playing more than half a season ever again

Weaponhead

Coach

The club challenge on GF day. The lack of reggies makes it very hard to bring up a key position player. Hard to get timing in training.

I would love to see Trindall get as shot as Chad is taking this team nowhere and continually picking him as an incumbent and loc ask junior is reinforcing the mediocrity that has now infected the club.

The only way they find out if Tridall has it is to play him. We already know Chad doesn't have it.

Version IV

Juniors
When Moylan comes back in 4-6 weeks he cannot play fullback body cant hold up.

2 options we play him in halves with SJ, at least its a creative way at looking things, or
If Mulitalo is not ready yet for fullback, we try SJ there with Moylan/Trindall in the halves

Weaponhead

Coach
Trindall will score more more than 6 super coach points if he plays.

If he misses 8 tackles, lets the opposition stroll through untouched, kicks it dead with a three man overlap, throws cut out passes to the ground then he will be rightfully dropped.

Marchad

Juniors
The club challenge on GF day. The lack of reggies makes it very hard to bring up a key position player. Hard to get timing in training.

I would love to see Trindall get as shot as Chad is taking this team nowhere and continually picking him as an incumbent and loc ask junior is reinforcing the mediocrity that has now infected the club.

The only way they find out if Tridall has it is to play him. We already know Chad doesn't have it.
merkin of a year to be developing player.

Ads

First Grade
merkin of a year to be developing player.
Na I think it might be perfect. We are no chance. Short season, no crowds. Perfect time to blood some rookies. No expectations. Morris will likely stick solid with the usual 13 barring injuries though unless he is given the all clear to bring some new kids through. His job is fragile.

carinashark

First Grade
I think Chad and Wado need a rest. They should be made to watch the game from the coaches box to see the mistakes that get made. Also Wade seems not as sharp as he was. Maybe something wrong at home? He might need time off to get it sorted, we owe him that.

taipan

Referee
I was going to suggest "I'm free".
Then realised I can' even win an argument with my missus.
Glad on my selecting for next week, not many biscuits in the cupboard to pick from.

azzah72

Bench
Legitimate changes I would consider is something like this:

Dugan
Ronaldo
Goodwin
Ramien
Katoa

Johnson
Townsend

Uele
Brailey
Williams

Talakai
Nikora
Graham

Rudolph
Hunt
Sorensen
Bayuka/Milne/Vasquez/Wilton - whoever is ready.

Basically f**k off woods and McDonald, put Williams up front and Graham to lock.