What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R9 Sat - Raiders 14-20 Storm @ GIO

Round 9: Raiders v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

moffla

Bench
Smiths arrogance is sickening. Talking up Josh Hodgson being a great person but shows footage of him death staring him while he’s injured. Total con and only worried about his own agenda.
f**k what a horrible human being. How dare he wish Hodgson well.

moffla

Bench
My favourite is how he changes his mind - an hour ago he clearly couldn’t give a rats arse. Like all know, “if he doesn’t duck his head” has totally exposed the germ that he is when it comes to opposition injuries.
Did you want him to walk over and give him a cuddle?

skeepe

Immortal
I swear where Hodgson went down is the exact same spot Campo did his ACL. f**k I hope it’s a different result.

nick87

Coach
I swear where Hodgson went down is the exact same spot Campo did his ACL. f**k I hope it’s a different result.
Its not, it's all but been confirmed... ACL's are very easily diagnosed from a physical test. It would be a MAJOR upset if its not an ACL, but on that off chance? It's probably other major ligaments that change his situation from 9 months to 4... either way, season over