What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Coronavirus and NRL

greenBV4

Bench
I asked this in the crowd watch thread but I assume the half capacity is on all stands that are open? The Titans the other day looked to have 3 stands closed from memory so the capacity would have been x% (I've lost track) of that stand yeh? I wouldn't be surpised if every club/stadium handles it differently depending on whether it is worth opening extra stands for the extra costs required.
Id say your right there, it'd be a percentage of whatever capacity is available, not the necessarily total capacity

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
I asked this in the crowd watch thread but I assume the half capacity is on all stands that are open? The Titans the other day looked to have 3 stands closed from memory so the capacity would have been x% (I've lost track) of that stand yeh? I wouldn't be surpised if every club/stadium handles it differently depending on whether it is worth opening extra stands for the extra costs required.
I think that the games in Queensland have been taken over by the NRL due to Stadium Queensland’s unbelievably high rent cost. Both Cbus and Suncorp can be rented per released bays. The broncos for example will always have level 3, 5 and 6 rented, and if ticket sales justify opening level 7 they will, but that of course costs more. The broncos also need 25,000 just to break even. I suppose that the NRL is covering the costs of stadium renting for this season.

The titans for a few years have not been opening the south stand due to costs.

The other thing is given the close proximity of the seats, they can’t even open up 50% of any stands capacity while adhering to one person per 4m2. So I think we might see some odd crowd figures through the next few weeks.

Jamberoo

Juniors
Stage three is now in effect in Queensland, so crowds up to 25,000 are approved, subject to social distancing measures. I messaged suncorp stadium out of curiosity and they said that there is a few more things to work out with the authorities. So I am pretty sure that they can’t make room for 25,000 while remaining socially distant.
1.5m between family groups (three seats or two rows), means that around 25% is still max capacity.

siv

First Grade
Casula NSW outbreak doesnt look good 14 new cases in NSW today

We could be headed back to lockdown

greenBV4

Bench
Casula NSW outbreak doesnt look good 14 new cases in NSW today

We could be headed back to lockdown
Open up drive through testing and start doing some door-to-door tests and we will see how many cases NSW actually has

dogslife

Coach
Open up drive through testing and start doing some door-to-door tests and we will see how many cases NSW actually has
Can't have cases if you don't do tests. Gotta keep shit open don't we

source.gif

Latest posts