What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our future captain

hindy111

Post Whore
I am starting to see some real leadership qualities in Rheed Mahoney. Against the Knights he was the calm head. Anyone else see him as the future leader of the club?

Gazzamatta

Coach
I am starting to see some real leadership qualities in Rheed Mahoney. Against the Knights he was the calm head. Anyone else see him as the future leader of the club?
Fair call mate. He was outstanding yesterday. Of the young brigade Dylan Brown would be another in contention for the VC role.

hindy111

Post Whore
what do you think Gutho doesn't do well?

gutho is #1 trainer ... he is always talking onfield ... i think he is massively respected by his teammates

I don't think he approaches the refs well and lacks the cool head I see in Rheed.

Gazzamatta

Coach
I don't see Drown as a captain ... he seems too care free
His attitude appears similar to Gutho I reckon so I dont believe leadership is beyond his capabilities. The only issue with Drown going forward will be keeping him at Parra.

Eelementary

Post Whore

I do.

I believe I may have already labelled him a future captain of this club.

He's a brilliant little player.

Latest posts