What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Sharks

Meth

Staff member
Not many contenders this week.

3- Tevaga
2- Lawton
1- Harris

Dishonourable mentions-

RTS
Hiku
Green
Egan
Blair

HM- Paasi. Looked good while he was on. I may have missed them give a reason as to why he didn't play in the second half?

Big Marn

Juniors
3 Hetherington
2 Lawton
1 Tevaga

HM Paasi, Harris.

Hetherington made a few blunders but the intent to hurt people was there every tackle, which is what the Warriors have been lacking for years. Rudolf has got a big motor but has a mistake in him.

Dishonorourable mention. Warren Smith. Talk about a f**king broken record. Wanked on about the Sharks needing 37 points to make the 8 all f**king game. Was patting himself on the back about his narrative coming to fruition, until the Warriors snagged the late try. Wanker.

playdaball

Bench
In no order:
Jazz
Lawton
Hetherington

How did the Warriors let those props get away? Don’t give me the old , “ we can’t get them all” ... let’s start getting the right ones

Meth

Staff member
I like Hetherington, but we should not have moved Harris to play him at 13. Play him at prop in short bursts.

Penrose_11

Juniors
3 Hetherington
2 JTB
1 Passi

All 3 seemed to have intent everytime they touched the ball. Yes they made errors but went hard throughout. The rest just hot n cold.... but really more luke warm and cold at best

Hawks

Juniors
3 Jazz
2 Angry Jack
1 Passi only for his hit on Toby" I ain't coming to this club to ruin my career Rudolph
Hm me for lasting the whole game.

Rich102

Staff member
I'm not giving points again this week; nobody deserved them
But:
Green wasn't the cause of the loss, nor the worst player for the Warriors.
Jazz is mediocre at best. One decent offload and he is everyone's darling.
Forget the no-pass policy and stupid petulance off the ball.
Be interesting to see if he gets any offers elsewhere; George will probably re-sign him for 5 years on Blair's money.

Meth

Staff member
I'm not giving points again this week; nobody deserved them
But:
Green wasn't the cause of the loss, nor the worst player for the Warriors.
Jazz is mediocre at best. One decent offload and he is everyone's darling.
Forget the no-pass policy and stupid petulance off the ball.
Be interesting to see if he gets any offers elsewhere; George will probably re-sign him for 5 years on Blair's money.

Is ‘not the cause of the loss, nor the worst player’ what we are looking for in a primary half?

Meth

Staff member
In no order:
Jazz
Lawton
Hetherington

How did the Warriors let those props get away? Don’t give me the old , “ we can’t get them all” ... let’s start getting the right ones

I’ll give them 2 points each

Meth

Staff member
On Tevaga- mediocre at best? Maybe. He is a constantly perplexing case. But 3 guys out there looked up for it. Paasi. Tevaga. Hetherington.

On a night like last night, that counts for a lot.

Rich102

Staff member
Is ‘not the cause of the loss, nor the worst player’ what we are looking for in a primary half?

I don't know. But obviously Robinson doesn't know either.
Green still did a lot more than Kodi.

Penrose_11

Juniors
I don't know. But obviously Robinson doesn't know either.
Green still did a lot more than Kodi.
Disagree. Green is a catch and pass or kick player. Yesterday Green had zero 40/20s, no in goal restarts, no line breaks and def remember a catch n pass where he dropped it cold mid field when we were already deep in a hole. Kodi also had zero 40/20s, no in goal restarts but he did have a couple of line breaks and one where he had no support up the left where Ken eventually knocked on with tryline open. This alone says to me Kodi did a lot more yesterday than Green. Kodi has electric 20-30m pace. Green does not. Neither are good enough at organising the offence and that’s what a Green is there for. For me it’s Kodi all day and we just need an organising 1/2 to back him up. In the short term it’s Kerrigan maybe??

Latest posts