What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 11 eels v tigers discussion and team list

Gazzamatta

Coach
Sorry Gowie but I don't think hes our man this week. AD went ok. Stick with the almost 29 year old kid I say. Id also prefer Alvaro to SU at this stage. He didnt offer much and why develop him for the Tigpies unless there is an old fashioned switcheroo in the makings.

emjaycee

Coach
Davey has to be in the 17. He was good for a first run in a few months.
I think Davey gave us a solid first up hit out. Ran the ball and made his tackles but didn't run with the 'energy' of say Niukore on debut, or tackle with the 'punch' of Stone on debut.

Happy MEel

First Grade
I think Davey gave us a solid first up hit out. Ran the ball and made his tackles but didn't run with the 'energy' of say Niukore on debut, or tackle with the 'punch' of Stone on debut.
Stone made 3 tackles and 1 miss on debut. I think I’d prefer Davey’s defensive effort.

Gronk

Staff member

I think he provided a try assist to a try or a a no try ? I thought he did good TBH.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Fun Fact:

Tigers haven't played Roosters, Manly, Eels, Storm yet this season (we play them twice rd11, rd20)

They also need to play Knights and Panthers again

TheParraboy

Staff member
So 6/10 against top 8 sides. That will sort their season out pretty quickly.

Haven' t beaten any current top 8 sides either

They have beaten Sharks and Dragons earlier in the year when they were garbage. In recent times
have beaten Cowboys, Dogs and Drongos

In the fair dinkum stakes, we should dispose of them on Thursday. Id be (just a little) concerned if we don't

IFR33K

Coach
We’ve beaten them in recent years with offloads. Maybe that’ll be the plan this week too.

strider

Post Whore
If Davey is gonna be on the bench he is gonna need to play in the middle ... if matto and lane play they play 80 .... Davey has the size, be interesting to see him play some middle

emjaycee

Coach
If Davey is gonna be on the bench he is gonna need to play in the middle ... if matto and lane play they play 80 .... Davey has the size, be interesting to see him play some middle
I think Lane has in the past shifted to the middle when an edge has come on..

Latest posts