What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 11 eels v tigers discussion and team list

Mr Parramatta

Juniors
Anyone going to this match?

I've got a ticket and intend to be there

Surprisingly on social media eels sites, so many who also got lucky with tickets are now not going , they want to give the tickets away !!! WTF !!! Why go through the process in the first place. Don't give me this cv19 concern as tickets became only available as recent as monday and yesterday through ticketek
Yep, going.

Delboy

First Grade
Not sure we should even turn up, no hope according to Brent Read and Hooper on 360, their forwards will bash ours on the way to a big scalp.

Apparently Packer will hand the boys a new one, oh well, that’s media for you.

Tooooks

Bench
Not sure we should even turn up, no hope according to Brent Read and Hooper on 360, their forwards will bash ours on the way to a big scalp.

Bwahaha they really said that? Tigers pack, in my opinion, is bog average. The Tigers have played 4 current top 8 teams for four losses. If we are anywhere near our best, we lap them.

TheParraboy

Staff member

I might leave at half time if I can hang on that long, what a rabble we are...

eels_fan

First Grade
I’m completely confident we’ll wipe the floor with them.

Last week was a reality check and us at our worst and we still only lost by goal kicking.

paying $7.50 at -29 points. Get on it.

T.S Quint

Coach
Anyone going to this match?

I've got a ticket and intend to be there

Surprisingly on social media eels sites, so many who also got lucky with tickets are now not going , they want to give the tickets away !!! WTF !!! Why go through the process in the first place. Don't give me this cv19 concern as tickets became only available as recent as monday and yesterday through ticketek

I have a ticket and am going.
I will say however, that I was certainly thinking about not going right up until today. There will be a crowd there, and I don’t want to be doing the wrong thing, and so I had to think about whether it was really important for me to attend. I had some mates pull out which also made me wonder if I will go.
In the end I decided that if I take every precaution I can, wear a mask, only go straight to the game then straight home, keep my distance from everyone, then I can go and have a bit of much needed fun tomorrow night.

Hopefully they win and make it worth it.