What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 12 vs Warriors @ Sydney Cricket Ground

Who will win? Round 12: Wests Tigers v Warriors

• Warriors 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2020 - Round 12
Wests Tigers v Warriors
Sydney Cricket Ground, Moore Park
Friday 31 July 2020

Kickoff 6:00pm - Fox League/Kayo

TL-WST20a.png

1. Adam Doueihi 2. David Nofoaluma 3. Chris Lawrence 4. Moses Mbye 5. Tommy Talau 6. Billy Walters 7. Benji Marshall 8. Josh Aloiai 9. Harry Grant 10. Oliver Clark 11. Luke Garner 12. Luciano Leilua 13. Alex Twal
Interchange: 14. Sam McIntyre 15. Thomas Mikaele 16. Luke Brooks 17. Shawn Blore 18. Josh Reynolds 19. Chris McQueen 20. Alex Seyfarth 21. Asu Kepaoa

TL-WAR20a.png

1. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck 2. Patrick Herbert 3. Adam Pompey 4. Peta Hiku 5. George Jennings 6. Kodi Nikorima 7. Blake Green 8. Jamayne Taunoa-Brown 9. Karl Lawton 10. Jack Hetherington 11. Eliesa Katoa 12. Tohu Harris 13. Jazz Tevaga
Interchange: 14. Wayde Egan 15. Adam Blair 16. Daniel Alvaro 17. Lachlan Burr 18. Isaiah Papali'i 20. Adam Keighran 21. Jack Murchie 23. Josh Curran

fevf2bE.jpg

Referees: Peter Gough
Sideline Officials: Phil Henderson, Liam Kennedy
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy, Ben Galea

Last edited by a moderator:

Vic Mackey

Referee
Warriors are saying goodbye to a couple of players this week. We need to win and preferably win this well.

Should be getting Twal, Mikaele, Garner back. Reynolds and the new kid available for selection

I think we go on with it and put up a score. Wests by 30.

Blackwhitegold

Juniors
Tigers to win 21+ with Grant man of the match, he has been excellent for us. Tigers should win there next 3 games, warriors, knights, dogs. Then it’s hard against the rooters but if we get a roll on and at full strength it’s not impossible.

Perth Tiger

Bench
Normally I would be nervous and expect us to play down to the warriors level, but feeling confident that Madge is having some success in changing our culture and expect a professional performance of 20+

We are definitely a team that’s a work in progress, we may lack quality in certain areas which is slowly being addressed, but there is no denying that there is more fight in this team than previous years .

cerberus

Coach
must play well . its going probably , to be a swamp next week .
the warriors stuck it to the chooks this week they defended their line with some pride
kick early , play it at their end .if you get a penalty in front of the posts take the two .
get in front .stay in front .

Last edited:

BrotherJim05

Bench
Our F/A is already pretty good, we just need to win with zero injuries and suspensions. If all goes to plan, we should be clear of injuries, plus we will have Packer and BJ back from suspension for the Knights game - which is almost a must win for us to really plant a flag in the top 8.

Tigers by 24.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see:
9 - Walters (Grant injured)
7. Marshall
6. Reynolds (he wasn't dropped, he was suspended)
4. Doueihi
1. Mybe

If any of ^ are experiments for MM, this is the (only) game, he can do it.

Tigerm

First Grade
Well, it’s pretty simple as far as I am concerned, other results have helped us, but if we don’t win this, then we start planning for next year.

I hope the Brooks experiment is put away for now and throw 4 forwards reserves at them. If Packer is playing, maybe he could say hello to Blair for us:wink:

However I think we will blow them off the park by 30+ with Benji MoM.

Tigerm

First Grade
I wouldn't be surprised if we see:
9 - Walters (Grant injured)
7. Marshall
6. Reynolds (he wasn't dropped, he was suspended)
4. Doueihi
1. Mybe

If any of ^ are experiments for MM, this is the (only) game, he can do it.
I like this, maybe even Doueihi to 6 (isn’t that his preferred position?) Talau to 4 and the new kid on the wing.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Well, it’s pretty simple as far as I am concerned, other results have helped us, but if we don’t win this, then we start planning for next year.

I hope the Brooks experiment is put away for now and throw 4 forwards reserves at them. If Packer is playing, maybe he could say hello to Blair for us:wink:

However I think we will blow them off the park by 30+ with Benji MoM.

Agree, Brooks at 7 or not at all

Packer took the early plea so won’t be playing

Need to win this then, get no injuries then we’ll back to full strength for the Knights game. If we beat them we’ll over take them on the ladder

WA Tiger

Bench
Don’t know if anyone noticed but when Walters and Benji were separated it all turned to shite against the eels, unlike the previous week..I don’t think we missed AD at fullback ...The problem was it was the usual one pronged Benji attack without Walters.
There’s going to be big bodies coming at AD today and no place for pretend tackles or being out of position.. Hopefully he gets a concussion holiday with the new kid tried at fullback although such a big change prob be a bit much for Madge? Brookes to the “offers nothing“ pile replaced by Josh R on the bench..That way Walters stays at 6
Im looking for the 3 20 year olds to start: Bloore Talau and Asu and to have an impact
We don’t want to give the warriors any confidence

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
Im not sure that Asu plays fullback if not then he goes to centre with Mbye at fullback. ..I hope he does tho coz then we have a fullback with flair and speed. Looks like he can tackle as well

Normally I would be nervous and expect us to play down to the warriors level, but feeling confident that Madge is having some success in changing our culture and expect a professional performance of 20+

he has us smelling the blood in the water again. We don’t try and grind out results against weaker teams, instead he has us wrapping games up within the hour.

WA Tiger

Bench
It’s the invasion of the young bucks..knocking off the old bulls one by one ..Everyone playing out of their skins to repel the threat..Good stuff

Tigerm

First Grade
1. Adam Doueihi 2. David Nofoaluma 3. Chris Lawrence 4. Moses Mbye 5. Tommy Talau 6. Billy Walters 7. Benji Marshall 8. Josh Aloiai 9. Harry Grant 10. Oliver Clark 11. Luke Garner 12. Luciano Leilua 13. Alex Twal
Interchange: 14. Sam McIntyre 15. Thomas Mikaele 16. Luke Brooks 17. Shawn Blore 18. Josh Reynolds 19. Chris McQueen 20. Alex Seyfarth 21. Asu Kepaoa

Hope to see McIntyre, Mikaele, Blore & Seyfarth.

I said earlier, I hope the Brooks experiment is over.

Last edited:

Vic Mackey

Referee

Hope to see McIntyre, Mikaele, Blore & Seyfarth.

I said earlier, I hope the Brooks experiment is over.

Never thought I’d say this but it’s a shame Eisenhuth is still out, he’s been real good since he came into the side. Still it’s stronger then last week so should get the job done

Latest posts