What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

reanimate

Bench
Greatest dual international ever.

Quite literally the only thing missing from his resume is a RLWC right?
Yep, if he’d defected to Union a year later, or if the Kiwis had shown up in the 2013 RLWC final, he’d have it all.

BadnMean

Juniors
It’s nice of him to take less to help out the battling club. Hopefully his golf game is up to par, or at least better than Uncle Nicks

It's 900k+ per season. That's a fair contract to keep a player at a succesful club where he's happy. You need to go higher to lure someone.

Time has shown the vast majority of million+ deals to be massive fails so I actually think this one is fair enough.

nick87

Coach
That's a fair whack of coin for Keary and he deserves every cent of it and more.
Hell of a footballer.

Taking a small discount to stay where he's happy and wildly successful isnt a great shock. Hope he can avoid anymore concussions, i love watching him play

That's a fair whack of coin for Keary and he deserves every cent of it and more.
Hell of a footballer.

Taking a small discount to stay where he's happy and wildly successful isnt a great shock. Hope he can avoid anymore concussions, i love watching him play

Just a on that, how many more does he have in him? Reckon he’s one more bad head knock from giving the game away. Always been my biggest fear for him.

nick87

Coach
Just a on that, how many more does he have in him? Reckon he’s one more bad head knock from giving the game away. Always been my biggest fear for him.

I honestly thought he might retire after the last one, i think it was his 5th or 6th in about a year.
It's good he's signed these big money deals to give himself the financial security now and yeah i think if i were a loved one, i'd be heavily encouraging him to walk away if he got another bad one.

Latest posts