What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Tigers

Meth

Staff member
Quite tough to pick tonight.

3- Hiku- despite his awfully stupid tackle to give the Tigers one more crack
2- Harris- amazing defence
1- Burr- very similar game to Hetherington, without the blemishes.

HM- Lawton, Hetherington, Tuivasa Sheck

Disappointed again with Taunoa Brown and Blair. Also, Egan is shit. And Tevaga.

vvvrulz

Coach
3. Harris
2. Hiku
1. Hetherington

I thought Tevaga was fine apart from that hopeless error.

Blair rubbish as usual.

Big Marn

Juniors
3 Hiku
2 Hetherington
1 Harris

HM RTS. stood up after his big error. Herbert and Jennings filled in well with some tough hitups. Couldnt complain there. Jennings still needs time to gel with Hiku but could be a good partnership.

Jazz was looking reasonable with some nice offloads, until he made a typical Jazz error.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
3. Harris
2. Nikorima
1. Hetherington

Kodi looked dangerous all night and really digged into the line with his playmaking. Good game management towards the end too.

Green, Blair, Roger all very average, need to be alot better

Grizzman

Juniors
3 Hiku - This week more diamonds than rocks, thankfully
2 Kodi - looked dangerous at times and composed when we needed him to be
1 Lawton - no room left in his chest cavity with that gargantuan heart

HM - Katoa, Hetherington.

Disappointed in what I saw from Tanua Brown, barely seen in the first 20 and little more after that.

Blair

Coach
3. Kodi - his pace is the difference.
2. Hetherington - at what point does Uncle Ivan recall him? That sucks as a concept.
1. Burr - welcome back.

I listened (tonight, half-cut) on radio. I hardly heard Blair's name mentioned. He should go this year.

Ps, was tonight a good change in tactics, brought on by Ken's departure? Our wingers didn't run it out of our twenty from the restart.

Meth

Staff member
I think that Lawton and Hetherington were the standout players in the first half.

Hetherington and Tuivasa-Sheck made errors that I would call “crimes of passion”. Particularly Hetherington. But what he brings to the side is incredible. Wish we could keep him

TheDMC

Bench
3. Hiku
2. Nikorima
1. Lawton

I'll go with this too. Harris great as usual, our best player this season for sure and probably should get points. Hetherington was good.

Agree with meth that Tanua-Brown is disappointing.

Props to Alvaro and Jennings - good debuts for the club. I like the lines Jennings runs in early tackles to get us out of trouble. Not the direct battering ram approach.

Great to see lots of offloads. They are vital to our game.

Hawks

Juniors
3 Hiku
2 Kodi
1 Lawton
Geez Hethos a great player that we desperately need cant see panthers releasing him tho

waipiro

Juniors
3 Tohu
2 Jazz
1 Hiku

RTS running with vigour - 270m
Heatherington suprisingly quick in the open
Not sure about Burr - defense lapses
Blair and Green bad again

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Yeah fair call he was pretty good in retrospect. Just a few errors caught my eye, but you're right he had a good game

I think I know what you mean, at times I commented as well that he is looking a bit tired at the moment

Have the same feeling with Taumalolo at the moment, he gets his big numbers still but they aren’t as explosive and game changing as they used to be

Rich102

Staff member
3. Hiku
2. Hetherington
1, Lawton

Are the Warriors fitter because of their stay in Oz? They didn't fade as bad as usual.

Did Kodi win his bet?

Latest posts