What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd12: Parra v Bulldogs GAME DAY thread (2/8/20)

hindy111

Post Whore
What about it? That’s two years ago. In his most recent games in first grade he has been a below average mistake-a-thon, which is what I’ve been saying all along.

My point was he makes 150mtrs a game.
Sivo has these games where if it was Bevan Fench we all would be crying for his head. Too often he jogs to the line and to often he has lazy games where doesn't do any of the hard yards.
He is also hopeless under the bomb and attempts to catch them when better of letting the defender catch the ball and tackling him.

84 Baby

Referee
I reckon to many on here pick a player and rubbish them no matter how they play.
GJ is a better defender then Sivo. He just isn't as strong a runner. He is however more energetic and puts in every game. Sivo I noticed at times will take a soft hit up. Against Dogs he charged hard once compared to Fergo who ran as hard as he could every hit up.
Blake needs to do same and stop his stupid little skip and hop and dance while holding ball a meter infront of him. Just run straight and hard as fast as can to push the line back when taking a hit up from own half.
Genko isn’t a first grader. No harm in saying that. He’d still be within the best 480 players in the country, just not the best 272 (could easily round that to 300 and probably higher)
Sivo can be lazy but it’s only his second year and tons of other wingers can be the same (e.g. Semi). Difference between him and Bevan is Sivo isn’t going to get physically dominated.
And Blake does that skip because he can. Why run straight into the line to get smashed by 3 tacklers making little difference in metreage gain and having a slower play the ball?

Gazzamatta

Coach
My point was he makes 150mtrs a game.
Sivo has these games where if it was Bevan Fench we all would be crying for his head. Too often he jogs to the line and to often he has lazy games where doesn't do any of the hard yards.
He is also hopeless under the bomb and attempts to catch them when better of letting the defender catch the ball and tackling him.
I reckon Sivo was very lazy last game yet the game before he was dynamic. Why does this happen to some our players? Its a worry. Was Sivo the disgruntled player wanting more money? If hes on 550k as reported its overs even on his best day. I love the guy but last game was very below par.

84 Baby

Referee
I reckon Sivo was very lazy last game yet the game before he was dynamic. Why does this happen to some our players? Its a worry. Was Sivo the disgruntled player wanting more money? If hes on 550k as reported its overs even on his best day. I love the guy but last game was very below par.
Got to point out before people get carried away with it
https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/cou...s/news-story/1ce5e94060c814decf91645d8c1ba2e2
$350k sounds about right. $550k this year then $450k over next 2 years would be spectacular but more likely he’s on the $350k and we’re getting slugged for his match payments from last season this year (although $200k seems a bit high)

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
What about it? That’s two years ago. In his most recent games in first grade he has been a below average mistake-a-thon, which is what I’ve been saying all along.
Two poor games around the same time period, he was probably carrying an injury. It's too small a sample to judge anyone on. At least look at his mediocre career as a whole.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Probably carrying an injury. You have just made that up
The point is it could be anything. You looked at two games and implied it was reflective of his ability. When a sample is big enough things like injury and off field issues all come out in the wash. When you look at two games in isolation they could easily both be outliers. Do you think his two games this year are a good indication of his ability?

Noise

Coach
The point is it could be anything. You looked at two games and implied it was reflective of his ability. When a sample is big enough things like injury and off field issues all come out in the wash. When you look at two games in isolation they could easily both be outliers. Do you think his two games this year are a good indication of his ability?
His two games this year showed me that he is a reserve grader. Just like his two games last year. I hope he stays at the Warriors forever. His error rate and poor defence will fit their systems perfectly.

Latest posts