What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The weekly Paul Carige award

aqua_duck

Coach
Josh Jackson. He's showing great leadership, and an excellent passing game, to keep the Dogs as favourites for the spoon.
And to think he's all signed up and locked away until the end of 2023

Bulldogs Chief Executive Andrew Hill was delighted that Jackson had committed his future to the Bulldogs :

“It really is fantastic news and a great early Christmas present for our members and fans that Josh has re-signed with the club. He is an incredibly popular figure here at Belmore and he represents everything that is great about our club in the way that he carries himself on and off the field.

He is a quality player who leads from the front every week but just as importantly he is an outstanding person who contributes a great deal in the community and is loved by all of our supporters.

I know how much this club means to Josh and the pride he has in putting on the jersey every week so it is great that he has committed to what we are building here now and for the future
:joy::joy::joy:

aqua_duck

Coach
I think it's pretty safe to crown Kevin Proctor with this year's award, scores locked, titans slightly on top and the most experienced player decides to bite an opponent and get himself sent off

T-Boon

Coach
We should close this thread or rename it. Carige has done his time.
Other players have had bigger brain explosions like that Canberra kid. Hudson Young.

Meth

Staff member
Not really an award for one incident or game, but has there ever been a player who can spill the ball in the motion of reaching out to score like George Burgess? I swear I have seen him do it about 4 times this year

Diesel

Coach
Not really an award for one incident or game, but has there ever been a player who can spill the ball in the motion of reaching out to score like George Burgess? I swear I have seen him do it about 4 times this year
His skill set is better served in AFL. I think it’s a point for each fumble

no name

Coach
Sutton:
Penalty.
Uh, tackle 2.
Uh, tackle 2, but 6 again.
Play it there for tackle 2.
Now it will be zero.

Latest posts