What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 13 vs Roosters

moes

Bench
Need
1 class winger/centre
1/2 or 5/8 (unless Sailor kicks on)
Lock
Second rower
2 front rowers
Utility bench player

get rid of
Sims
Sims
Hunt
Lawrie

TruSaint

Referee
Yes, we aren’t in the game against the top 4 or 5 sides. I’m sure this new spine will take some time but our forwards worry me, Takeaho probably ran for more metres than our pack combined. Vaughan a huge loss.

Im so pissed off at Vaughan at the minute.
I know we played a depleted side, but a win is a win. He let us down big being so selfish.
Anyway, change is needed next year both off and on the field.

The Assman

Juniors
Massive mistake in hindsight putting sailor on. He stifled both Dufty and Lomax, he would often crab across the field instead of going out the back to Dufty. He would also run to the line and give Lomax a short ball instead of long early ball which is why Aubusson had him number in the second half. His bombs were predictable and often too low. Not trying to bag the kid, I just think he tried to hard when he got his chance in the second half

carltonsouth79

First Grade
Massive mistake in hindsight putting sailor on. He stifled both Dufty and Lomax, he would often crab across the field instead of going out the back to Dufty. He would also run to the line and give Lomax a short ball instead of long early ball which is why Aubusson had him number in the second half. His bombs were predictable and often too low. Not trying to bag the kid, I just think he tried to hard when he got his chance in the second half
Wondering whether for parts of the game Dufty should play at 6 and Sailor at 1

Dragsters

First Grade
He can pass when he’s in a heap of space but not when he’s dug into the line. He’s not a centre.

Even then it looks like he throwing out a bucket of water.

Cost us any chance of victory tonight with the non-attempt to take the high ball which was his and the roosters score.

Aitken just plain hogs it with JP just needing to fall over the line to score.

12 point turnaround right there...

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Even then it looks like he throwing out a bucket of water.

Cost us any chance of victory tonight with the non-attempt to take the high ball which was his and the roosters score.

Then he hogs it with JP just needing to fall over the line to score.

12 point turnaround right there...
His passing has improved this year from nothing at all to a shovel on but it’s not fg centre material.

carltonsouth79

First Grade
As an aside, Brownie looks like the next Warriors coach so one less to replace Mary.
Leaves probably just Paul Green if the board summons the courage to punt him at seasons end

thebigredv

First Grade

And yet he offered so much more than Norman

Mickthedragon

Juniors
Usual boring 2nd half fade away.
Aitken doing a number on us as usual by not attempting to catch a bomb that lands on top of him and not passing to an unmarked winger.
We have the usual bomb it and hope at the end of every attacking set and when they pass it around most the time they all look lost. But it's ok, according to Benny Elias, Mary is safe as houses.
Pffft, fkwits.