What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 13 vs Roosters

Dragon David

First Grade
This team plays like they give zero f**ks.
Their go to plays tonight were bomb like Lebanon or give it to Lomax and hope for the best.

Their opposition just sat on their haunches and watched, then took their moments when they could be bothered.

It was disgraceful.
It was an absolutely shit game by us. Absolute rubbish. Eels will put 50 on us next week.

HenryTatana

Juniors
Can Vaughnie say that after he went to the cafe he had a run with the whole team. The nrl can then suspend the competition because the whole team needs to isolate for 14 days. Comp suspended and everyone can look forward to 2021. Except the teams coached by Mary.

Dragon David

First Grade
Perfect analysis of a "playmaker" who can change a game.

The defence will look at him even if he is not in play. He won't overplay his hand. At times, he will appear missing.

Very smart football player. He may well be the difference between them going on a trifecta.
I am a fan. Even if he's a Chook.
Yes I am a fan of his as well. A pity he went to the Roosters instead of us when we were chasing him from Souths. I truly hope that one of our youngsters can emulate Keary and that he has the brains to be footy smart not just a robot.

jeffdragon

Bench
GROUNDHOG DAY
SAME SHIT.
SAME RUBBISH.
Even when Zac scored.
There was a huge gap but friz didn't run into it and hunt didn't set it up.
Mez dropping ball.
Aitken not passing to jp .
Clunes forty twenty amounts to 0
Fui stupid pass.
Roosters threw middle were vulnerable
But we have too many plodders.
As for Vaughan, have some cornflakes at home you dope.

Spazer

Juniors
Eh, I thought we played okay compared to our last 2 losses. Did well to keep Tedesco quiet. Roosters defended well and they always seem to march up field so easily even against stronger teams.

Friz finally running wide at gaps and offloading instead of cutting back in-field; lets see how long that lasts. Lawrie showed improvement. Didn't see Kaide do much but wasn't too bad with his limited minutes.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Yes I am a fan of his as well. A pity he went to the Roosters instead of us when we were chasing him from Souths. I truly hope that one of our youngsters can emulate Keary and that he has the brains to be footy smart not just a robot.
Clune has a similar style to him, digs right into the line and is a little livewire. Keary is just better in every way. You could say Clune is a poor mans Keary.

Wittenberg

Juniors
Aitken bombed two tries tonight when we had two on one but failed to pass. Both happened in the last 15 minutes. Continually letting the ball bounce from their kicks was amateurish and we have fallen into the trap of always crabbing sideways in attack without any punching up the middle. We missed Vaughan badly but Frizzel and Cam tried hard and Ford’s work rate was impressive. Again Lawrie was physical early but he loses impact relatively quickly. Thank god for Lomax. Rava and JP tried hard and for a little while there I thought I saw glimpses, mind you only glimpses, of the old Tariq but then the injury. Our new prop from Penrith tried hard and can hold his head up. Merrin is past it. While Kerr spent too long off the field, and had some good moments, he frustrates me. He is like a gentle giant at times and doesn’t seem to intimidate. Can you get 10 minutes in the bin if you punch your own player in the scrum?
Sailor with the ball in hand showed class. His kicking game was wonderful but his defence is a worry. He is worth persevering with in the upcoming weeks. We have nothing to lose. Fuimaono tries hard and has the necessary mongrel in him but he is not a thinker on the field.
Overall another game full of ‘what ifs’ but ultimately one that shows our forwards are always getting dominated. You can’t win games that way.

Dragon David

First Grade
He was awesome.

Decent effort, but lets not kid ourselves. We are far off competing. Even with completions at 90%.
Unfortunately we just don't have the cattle in our 27 squad. We always seem to be playing with a lot of pressure on the players shoulders due to our failure rate. Some definitely are trying and maybe a bit too hard because of the pressure. Just play what is in front and do not panic and bloody defend. Yes the coach is crap but our players don't appear to be much better.

TruSaint

Referee
Would have preferred he took a few kicks on the full since that’s his job.

I have been a fan of late, but you are correct.
Brilliant in attack, but i posted twice during the game " please challenge the high ball".

I still think he's a keeper but this must be addressed. He has skill and pace, just needs to adress this basic FB role and NOT allow the high ball to go unchallenged.

Mind you, he wasn't alone in this regard.

TruSaint

Referee
Unfortunately we just don't have the cattle in our 27 squad. We always seem to be playing with a lot of pressure on the players shoulders due to our failure rate. Some definitely are trying and maybe a bit too hard because of the pressure. Just play what is in front and do not panic and bloody defend. Yes the coach is crap but our players don't appear to be much better.

Need changes OFF and On on the field David.

Dragon Blood

Juniors
GROUNDHOG DAY
SAME SHIT.
SAME RUBBISH.
Even when Zac scored.
There was a huge gap but friz didn't run into it and hunt didn't set it up.
Mez dropping ball.
Aitken not passing to jp .
Clunes forty twenty amounts to 0
Fui stupid pass.
Roosters threw middle were vulnerable
But we have too many plodders.
As for Vaughan, have some cornflakes at home you dope.
Yep think I have just watched my last game of dragons footy

redv13

Bench
Not sure why all this hatred for Lawrie?? Most meters in the forwards tonight, 50 mins, 37 tackles. Thank Vaughan the useless boofhead for letting the team down. Him and Gitano the useless fu c k cost the team big time. The most useless first grade centre who can’t pass to save his life. Bombed 2 certain tries and stood there and played with his gooch instead of catching a regulation bomb. Game over right there. Can’t tackle, can’t catch, can’t pass but can swallow!!! Congrats Gitano you useless fuc k, piss off to ESL

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
I have been a fan of late, but you are correct.
Brilliant in attack, but i posted twice during the game " please challenge the high ball".

I still think he's a keeper but this must be addressed. He has skill and pace, just needs to adress this basic FB role and NOT allow the high ball to go unchallenged.

Mind you, he wasn't alone in this regard.
I’m a fan of his, I’m not one of those knobheads that death rides players to say I told you so anyway. I hope they all go really well Aitken included. But while we all admitted last week Lomax had his worst game of the season, we have to be honest that Dufty had his worst tonight in what was a very winnable game. He and Lomax have won us most of our games this year. Tonight he probably lost us one. It’s going to happen, but I wanted this one badly.

TruSaint

Referee
By the way,
Gutted we lost, but we didn't miss Norman. Hope he was watching "home alone" with Vaughan.

Latest posts