What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R13 Sat - Panthers 28-12 Raiders @ Panthers

Round 13: Panthers v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mongoose

Coach
You can hang shit on Canberra for being boring, dull etc, cause it is but trying to brand Canberra as some bogan town full of inbreds and pregnant 16 year olds is totally missing the mark.

Canberra has the highest average wage in the country, it's also got the highest quality public schools and the highest ranked University in the country.

xzhm9.jpg

We have to wait for Round 17.

Panthers too good , we were very average in defence and attack ... honestly didn’t think we were a chance the way both sides have been playing and tipped and bet accordingly.. as for all the mugs from other teams carrying on in this thread .... fmd get a life

gerg

Juniors
You can hang shit on Canberra for being boring, dull etc, cause it is but trying to brand Canberra as some bogan town full of inbreds and pregnant 16 year olds is totally missing the mark.

Canberra has the highest average wage in the country, it's also got the highest quality public schools and the highest ranked University in the country.

I had a good mate living in Emu plains a few years ago. I'd visit him and the weekend entertainment was hanging out in the Maccas carpark for a fight to happen. Usually Shazza and Kazza with their jeans tucked into their ugg boots throwing haymakers at each other.

and the most humble residents?

Give us a break.

I”m sure the chess championships get more viewers than the nrl.

For us of the West, Canberra is a cup of coffee on the way to the snow.

An opportunity to speed on the federal highway and dump our trash out of the Prado as we hit ACT city limits.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Raiders are different team with the pommie hooker.

He is all class and makes a huge difference.

Was an easy tip.

Not the same when the pom is back.

A million dollars does not set you up these days. Some would say if you are pension age you are better off having 0 dollars than a million dollars.

That’s a good point.

But I have a friend at Rooty Hill with four paid off houses. Just your average joe, works hard and doesn’t have to flaunt it.

Left school in year 10.

Could live anywhere he wants easy.

Happy to shop at the dru with 30 year old grandmothers lol.

He’d just laugh if anyone had a go at him for living in the western suburbs.

Last edited:

BadnMean

Juniors
Well done Panthers, in a different class that night. Slick attack & great defence in the first half.

If premierships were won in August, it'd be yours. But i'd rather be in your shoes than ours. Melbourne will do Melbourne, Parra has found their style but everyone else is back at the drawing board at the moment, trying to find a way to catch up.

Raiders are all set up trying to grind to wins like last year but winning scores are 1 try higher this season & without Hodgo & Joey we just don't have those extra points in us this year- with the style we are playing.

Ricky will need to swallow his pride & let someone assist with the attack- or cut the shackles off the boys & let them be more expansive or we'll just sputter along at the bottom of the 8 on pure guts but no threats.

The_Frog

First Grade
Well done Panthers, in a different class that night. Slick attack & great defence in the first half.

If premierships were won in August, it'd be yours. But i'd rather be in your shoes than ours. Melbourne will do Melbourne, Parra has found their style but everyone else is back at the drawing board at the moment, trying to find a way to catch up.

Raiders are all set up trying to grind to wins like last year but winning scores are 1 try higher this season & without Hodgo & Joey we just don't have those extra points in us this year- with the style we are playing.

Ricky will need to swallow his pride & let someone assist with the attack- or cut the shackles off the boys & let them be more expansive or we'll just sputter along at the bottom of the 8 on pure guts but no threats.
Raiders can still make the top 4, especially if the Storm beat the Roosters next week. If the Roosters win that I think they are safe and the Raiders run 5th.

Hutty1986

Immortal
and the most humble residents?

Give us a break.

I”m sure the chess championships get more viewers than the nrl.

For us of the West, Canberra is a cup of coffee on the way to the snow.

An opportunity to speed on the federal highway and dump our trash out of the Prado as we hit ACT city limits.
Are you actually trying to say that the cesspool that is Western Sydney is better than Canberra?

Latest posts