What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R13 Sun - Sharks 12-14 Eels @ Netstrata Jubilee

Round 13: Sharks v Eels

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stormy36

Juniors
Robbed?

Graham knocks on, ref calls Eels drop-out, Sharks score from that drop-out...

Yep - robbed.

They also scored more tries than us - Johnson not having his goal-kicking boots on cost them far more than the rubbish refereeing.
The goal kicking and an awful defensive line in them conditions in the middle for Parras 2 tries. Gotta be alot stronger than that playing nrl

Eelementary

Post Whore
The goal kicking and an awful defensive line in them conditions in the middle for Parras 2 tries. Gotta be alot stronger than that playing nrl

Yeah, I don't disagree.

And I truly believe that - despite nabbing wins in 4 of our last 5 games - we are making up the numbers.

Bazal

Post Whore
Damn, that's a shame - he had such a lustrous head of hair.

But at least neither of our clubs are being coached by Stephen "Longface" Kearney.

Won't know until it comes to the crunch tbh. And I'm surely not making a call either way based on a game played under Niagara Falls.

But I think every side has down periods during a season, and I'm much preferring these shit wins in our slump than our historical bed-shitting

JokerEel

Coach
We've been fortunate, imo.

Our defence is brilliant, but it is our inability to score points that has me worried.

I will take a win any day of the week - but our form over the last month has been average, at best.

But the Panthers were able to scrap wins over the Titans and Cowboys but are not average..

Sharks haven't beaten a top 8 team but were on fire. I would take being equal second with the Storm any day of the week..

upload_2020-8-9_21-6-20.png

Eelementary

Post Whore
But the Panthers were able to scrap wins over the Titans and Cowboys but are not average..

Sharks haven't beaten a top 8 team but were on fire. I would take being equal second with the Storm any day of the week..

View attachment 40733

In my opinion, Penrith are improving.

I believe we have stagnated.

Our defence is still bloody good, but our attack is pretty ordinary.

This Year?

Immortal
What a fun game to watch. Haven't seen a game played in such conditions for a long time. It took me back to being a kid playing footy in the rain, getting smashed and sliding like 10 metres along the ground.

Not much between the teams given the conditions, but I thought the Eels were the better side esp in the last 15 or so minutes. If it was a dry track, I reckon the Sharks would have won.

chrisD

Coach
Eels snake another misleading win on the back of the refs and because Sharks can't kick a goal.

Sharks also can't tackle. They are a roster of arm grabbers and they need to blow the whole thing up and start again.

natheel

Coach
We've been fortunate, imo.

Our defence is brilliant, but it is our inability to score points that has me worried.

I will take a win any day of the week - but our form over the last month has been average, at best.

we used to be able to score points easily and let in big numbers too. It’s swung the other way. Hopefully we can sort the attack out but I’m impressed with our scramble defence

Eelementary

Post Whore
we used to be able to score points easily and let in big numbers too. It’s swung the other way. Hopefully we can sort the attack out but I’m impressed with our scramble defence

I agree - we have defended very well.

I'm worried about our ability to score points, though.

Latest posts