What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd13: Parra v Sharks GAME DAY thread (9/8/20)

Dibs

Bench
lol not sure if serious

we had 2 repeats sets to your 4

and 2 penalties to your 7

soooooo going by your way of thinking, 11 to 4 in your favour
F*cking awesome. Sick of sharks ill discipline going unpunished. Great work Cummins

84 Baby

Referee
Because you guys got off with alot of things that we didn't

I dont think you can possibly say you guys were near perfect with just 2 penalties conceded?
Well 4 of your penalties were the same dude being lazy and one was the penalty for the match winning points, so without those 2 derpsters its 2 all penalties

golfer

Juniors
Taka done a fine job last year at wing did he not? I’m sure he was excellent there when he filled in.
I am not a fan of Annersley having a go at referee decisions but just watched his conference on the weekend games. In his view the knock back by Ferguson was the correct decision and the scrum push is within the rules, any more comments by Shark supported should be ignored.

Gronk

Staff member
I am not a fan of Annersley having a go at referee decisions but just watched his conference on the weekend games. In his view the knock back by Ferguson was the correct decision and the scrum push is within the rules, any more comments by Shark supported should be ignored.
I've always had a lot of time for Annersley.
coffee.gif

Eelementary

Post Whore
Taka done a fine job last year at wing did he not? I’m sure he was excellent there when he filled in.

Taka has his faults, but at the very least, he would bring the ball back from kicks with a bit more vigour.

Maika has all the physical tools, but he is either lazy, or complacent.

And I don’t that in a rude way; he's a tremendous asset to have when we are in the attacking red zone - but he's a bit of a liability in defence at times, and his kick returns are weak.

MilkShark

First Grade
Like I said, I’m not here to argue with anyone so if you must be smart about it, just don’t bother.

I’m not going to make a list of things that weren’t picked up, my point was only that 2 penalties to 7 is just not accurate.

For anyone legitimately interested in an example, first half, at 29:50, markers standing side by side, RCG was one of the markers and also makes the next tackle.

IFR33K

Coach
Taka has his faults, but at the very least, he would bring the ball back from kicks with a bit more vigour.

Maika has all the physical tools, but he is either lazy, or complacent.

And I don’t that in a rude way; he's a tremendous asset to have when we are in the attacking red zone - but he's a bit of a liability in defence at times, and his kick returns are weak.

Something has to give. Surely BA can’t be happy with the form these 3 are in. He talks time and time again about addressing the issues, but nothing is done. Not saying for taka to permanently replace them, but just to put them on notice. How many times has waqa run out of the line without tackling anyone? Or sivo pushing infield and his opposite number strolling in without issues? We’ve seen Flanagan get dropped despite them winning. Robbo doesn’t expect a player to play to the game plan, he demands it.

84 Baby

Referee
Something has to give. Surely BA can’t be happy with the form these 3 are in. He talks time and time again about addressing the issues, but nothing is done. Not saying for taka to permanently replace them, but just to put them on notice. How many times has waqa run out of the line without tackling anyone? Or sivo pushing infield and his opposite number strolling in without issues? We’ve seen Flanagan get dropped despite them winning. Robbo doesn’t expect a player to play to the game plan, he demands it.
Why are you comparing us to the Roosters?

Tooooks

Bench
Like I said, I’m not here to argue with anyone so if you must be smart about it, just don’t bother.

I’m not going to make a list of things that weren’t picked up, my point was only that 2 penalties to 7 is just not accurate.

For anyone legitimately interested in an example, first half, at 29:50, markers standing side by side, RCG was one of the markers and also makes the next tackle.

No one is being smart about it. You’re suggesting the penalty count wasn’t fair. I’m asking what makes you think that? We’ve only lost three penalty counts this year. Either we are a disciplined side or there’s some big conspiracy going on.

Okay, that’s one example. Penalty count should’ve been 7-3. Regardless, you guys were good enough to win it. Goal kicking f**ked you.

Tooooks

Bench

Robinson has a talented back up half and a side stacked with internationals.

Who do we replace Sivo, Fergo and Waqa with? Dunster, Rankin and Salmon (or Taka)? Unlike the Roosters, our back up winger isn’t an English international.

Having said that, I do think those three need a rocket each and a chance to redeem themselves this week.

IFR33K

Coach
Robinson has a talented back up half and a side stacked with internationals.

Who do we replace Sivo, Fergo and Waqa with? Dunster, Rankin and Salmon (or Taka)? Unlike the Roosters, our back up winger isn’t an English international.

Having said that, I do think those three need a rocket each and a chance to redeem themselves this week.

you named some good replacements there. And we’ve been saying for too long now those three need a rocket up them.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Personally, I don't think Fergo needs a rocket.

He made some dumb errors, but he ran with power, stayed on his winger, and made crucial one-on-one tackles, once Blake had deserted him again for the millionth time.

Sivo is still lazy; Blake is still lazy, and a poor defender.

They're not issues that can't be addressed - it's not as if Sivo, or Blake, don't have the physical tools needed to be a good First Grade NRL player.

It's a matter of communication, and application, imo.

They're capable of improving - it's up to Arthur to ensure it happens.

Latest posts