What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

hazzbeen

Bench
Probably meeting to hand the jerkoff the “key” to the Illawarra as the longest serving coach for the JV. There will be back slaps, lots of laughs, a nice Chinese meal and dozens of ice cold crownies
Yep and his mate Andrew Gordon , to tell him dont worry what you are hearing , your a good bloke and a good mate , and we appreciate everything your doing ...... Even if we are getting pressure to replace you dont worry I will find you a nice cushy job some where in the club because your a good bloke and my mate .....

boardlumps62

Juniors
Mary's replacement will have a challenge ahead. If you think about there is a lot of coaches who think anger is the way to challenge those players to rise no lift to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory or the other way around.
I'll give you some thoughts after I watched Dean Young spilling tears and Ben Hornby comments regarding winning a Grand Final.
Think about it but first you need the players who have a will a desire say in defence make one get off the ground do another. In attack make a run look where you are going see the holes. After that do it again speed call take that ball up.
Actually I look at the halves they take all day to make a decision and go nowhere time for a lock or 2nd rower to override the dumb arse halves.
The coach has to find players that have a brain not robots.
Christian Welch just maybe.

matPORTS

Juniors
Well you had better apply NRL 360 predict Parra Game is Mary's last.

Again, the crew on NRL 360 don't really tell us much that the supporter group doesn't already know.

Coach issue on the agenda for the monthly board meeting (I'm sure it's a revolving dot point on the meeting minutes anyway), and the board the split down the middle as to whether Mary is the right man going forward.

It was a big thrashing against Parramatta which was the demise of his predecessor (Eels have been our bogey team ever since as well). How ironic if it is indeed the case again.

I still think Mary will see out the year, but there will soon be an announcement that we're going in a different direction for 2021.

Dragon David

First Grade
Again, the crew on NRL 360 don't really tell us much that the supporter group doesn't already know.

Coach issue on the agenda for the monthly board meeting (I'm sure it's a revolving dot point on the meeting minutes anyway), and the board the split down the middle as to whether Mary is the right man going forward.

It was a big thrashing against Parramatta which was the demise of his predecessor (Eels have been our bogey team ever since as well). How ironic if it is indeed the case again.

I still think Mary will see out the year, but there will soon be an announcement that we're going in a different direction for 2021.
"I still think Mary will see out the year, but there will soon be an announcement that we're going in a different direction for 2021"
Let's hope so for our sakes.

I’d just like to see some honesty.

Just a thoughtful and honest admission that making the finals seems unlikely this year.

Some indication of insight, remorse and culpability from the board.

That the review process was wrong and if it was right then it was poorly implemented.

I’d just like to see the powers back the loyal fans and members and instead of saying “ it’s unacceptable” just apologise for errant decision making and failure to act.

Just some closure on this insane death spiral.

Some hope.

ChocOConnor

Juniors
Milk it for everything you can you grub of a human. Fancy running to your mate after the Canterbury lose this year and crying that this isn’t fair I’ve had so many obstacles to deal with the last 3 years.

Get out if the club and good riddance

Never in my life have I sat through a game and wished a dragons lose AAMI have the last 18 months. You have taken the joy out of my winters.

Sorry if I am a tad out of line with my comments but I cannot stand this merkin. What right has he been given to coach this once great team for so long.

Yea he whinged yo Andrew his mate and blamed the players attitude.
What about you taking full pay you fwit

Dragon David

First Grade
Milk it for everything you can you grub of a human. Fancy running to your mate after the Canterbury lose this year and crying that this isn’t fair I’ve had so many obstacles to deal with the last 3 years.

Get out if the club and good riddance

Never in my life have I sat through a game and wished a dragons lose AAMI have the last 18 months. You have taken the joy out of my winters.

Sorry if I am a tad out of line with my comments but I cannot stand this merkin. What right has he been given to coach this once great team for so long.

Yea he whinged yo Andrew his mate and blamed the players attitude.
What about you taking full pay you fwit
"Never in my life have I sat through a game and wished a dragons lose AAMI have the last 18 months. You have taken the joy out of my winters."

Since mid 2014 we have had to put up with this man. Six wasted years of our lives.

hazzbeen

Bench
Just read on the net again that the meeting is about Marys future ... Something I didnt know was Flanno has swapped roles with Mary , Mary is now the defensive coach and Flanno the attacking coach ..... We can all see how thats gone ..... The D is gone .....