What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

TheParraboy

Staff member
Some very serious shit circulating Seibold doing the rounds on social media

If true boy oh boy it’s a dogs breakfast, and nothing to do with Drongos on field performances

Hopefully our good mate Paul Kent can get to the bottom of it on NRL360..

Suitman

Post Whore
Some very serious shit circulating Seibold doing the rounds on social media

If true boy oh boy it’s a dogs breakfast, and nothing to do with Drongos on field performances

Hopefully our good mate Paul Kent can get to the bottom of it on NRL360..

Yep.

I've seen some pretty incriminating stuff, including some personal text messages not posted on social media, from someone in the know.
If some of the stuff is true, wow!!. It's going to be an absolute shit fight for RL, the Broncos, and the people involved.

I can't help but to believe it is true. All the pieces of the puzzle seem to fit.

hindy111

Post Whore
To have both is better. Oh and we are a better overall pack because of out superior power and class. It's at 7 and or 9 position that they may have the edge over us. Time will tell.

I give our starting props the edge. Yeo and Brown are equal.
Kikau and Martin arent as good defenders as our two but more likely to break line. About evens.

Bench gets interesting. They have raw power and more depth. We have more experience. Both good packs. Two of the best in comp.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Yep.

I've seen some pretty incriminating stuff, including some personal text messages not posted on social media, from someone in the know.
If some of the stuff is true, wow!!. It's going to be an absolute shit fight for RL, the Broncos, and the people involved.

I can't help but to believe it is true. All the pieces of the puzzle seem to fit.
It would go some way toward explaining their on-field performances. The roster isn't that weak, and he's already proved he's a better coach than this.

Tooooks

Bench
Seibold has called Qld police and lawyers in relation to the rumours. I don’t know what the rumours are but they must be pretty nasty.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Pretty crazy shit, doubt its true

Its very hard to believe for sure

Maybe part truths ?

Otherwise if it is made up by an internet looney, you would think he would be getting some serious jail time if convicted, or Id like to see that anyway

Last edited:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...s/news-story/080d33be1b290ed321866255def5e97d

Brisbane Broncos coach Anthony Seibold calls police over vicious rumours
Phil Rothfield, The Daily Telegraph
August 11, 2020 5:53pm
Subscriber only
Embattled Broncos coach Anthony Seibold has called in police to investigate slanderous posts on social media about his personal life.

Seibold has hired Brisbane legal firm Howden Saggers, who issued the following statement on Tuesday night, confirming police action.

“This statement is to address the allegations which have been recently made in relation to Brisbane Broncos Coach, Anthony Seibold in the last twenty-four hours,” it read.

“Due to the allegations which have circulated online and in other forums, Mr. Seibold has engaged Dave Garratt of Howden Saggers Lawyers to act on his behalf.

“At the appropriate time, this matter will be reported to the Queensland Police Service and other appropriate authorities for their consideration.

“Given the nature of these matters both personal and legal, no further comment will be made until such time as it has been considered by the Queensland Police Service and other appropriate authorities.”

Seibold is living in his home in Brisbane for two weeks in isolation.

He stayed in Sydney after the Broncos’ game against South Sydney last Friday night to attend to an urgent family matter.