What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd14 2020 Non Parra games

emjaycee

Coach
f**kin horse shit ffs .... more specific? clydesdale horse shit
giphy.gif

Incorrect

Coach
Bellamy should just tell Cam Smith he doesn't want him next year, make the call for him. It doesn't look like they need him any longer... Brandon Smith is a good enough player to have at 9 with Pap, Munster and Hughes in the spine... Harry Grant ditto....

T.S Quint

Coach
lol, teams like the Roosters don’t have an off night.
At least when we were getting smashed by Manly we fought our way back into the contest and only lost by 4.

Bellamy should just tell Cam Smith he doesn't want him next year, make the call for him. It doesn't look like they need him any longer... Brandon Smith is a good enough player to have at 9 with Pap, Munster and Hughes in the spine... Harry Grant ditto....
You wouldn't want to be paying him a million bucks based on this.

Tooooks

Bench
Geez I feel sorry for them.
When does SBW the Saviour arrive?

I watched him play a bit for Toronto this year. I know they’re a shit team but...he didn’t look out of place in that shit team. It will actually be interesting to see how he goes.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Poor Freddy and Gus almost have me in tears. Their beloved Chooks are not only getting beaten but they are also getting beaten up. Would bring a tear to a glass eye.

eels_fan

First Grade
Well good news is if us and storm finish top 2 we at least won’t have to meet until the big dance... and the footy gods would surely be on our side for that one given 09....

hindy111

Post Whore
Cordner,crighton,Jwh,SBW, Morris,Toupo all missing. Add the half back out after 28, And Aubuson along with Keary for last 20mins....
Sure Storm missed 2 best players but Roosters had far harder injury toll.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Cordner,crighton,Jwh,SBW, Morris,Toupo all missing. Add the half back out after 28, And Aubuson along with Keary for last 20mins....
Sure Storm missed 2 best players but Roosters had far harder injury toll.
Tevita to be signed tomorrow and his suspension lifted by Monday. Uncle Nick on the phone as we speak. "Save Our Roosters".