What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 14: V Gus's new BFF (the worriers)

franklin2323

Immortal
Teams easily better with Edwards in it. But I wish we had played it safe with an important player like Dyl.

Hopefully hes hes on for 20 minutes and once we're up 30 nil gets benched for Laurie to comeon and be part of the other 50 we put on them.

The spine needs game time together. This is the 6th game we have had the spine together for

soc123_au

Staff member
Can smell a massive upset here get on the $6.50 warriors are paying

believe me Rhyno knows
They are juicy odds. I got $3.15 on Melbourne early in the week, but I'll stick with the Panthers on this one.

mxlegend99

Referee
Edwards scores gets up with a sore something in his leg. Hoping just a cork. But ffs should have played it safe. Not risking him.

Fangs

Coach
Penrith have a glaring weakness, we love conceeding tries before halftime:

Dragons 35'
Newcastle 40'
Sharks 35' and 39'
Cowboys 35'
Titans 37' and 39'
Warriors 40'

I don't know how we stack up against other teams. But it happens way too much for my liking.

mxlegend99

Referee
We are seeing tonight why the spine needs time together
We need the spine fit for the finals too.

Far more to gain from getting them time together leading into the finals. Shoot for our top 17 being fit and having had rest for the final 3 games of the season. String together 4 wins and get a week off in finals again.

We are controlling this game in the wet with ease. By full-time everyone of our players will likely have notched up a forced drop out. We are still in first gear and doing this easy. Perfectly happy to dominate field position and possession.

Look around at the injuries other teams have copped and the coaches believe this season is 15 to 20% more intense than usual with no byes and the set restart and that it is leading to fatigue and injuries.

franklin2323

Immortal
We need the spine fit for the finals too.

Far more to gain from getting them time together leading into the finals. Shoot for our top 17 being fit and having had rest for the final 3 games of the season. String together 4 wins and get a week off in finals again.

We are controlling this game in the wet with ease. By full-time everyone of our players will likely have notched up a forced drop out. We are still in first gear and doing this easy. Perfectly happy to dominate field position and possession.

Look around at the injuries other teams have copped and the coaches believe this season is 15 to 20% more intense than usual with no byes and the set restart and that it is leading to fatigue and injuries.

look at possession. Tackles in 20 etc we should be up by more the Storm would be. It will take time to come

Latest posts