What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019/20 Champions League

saint.nick

Coach
City are actually that ridiculous that they are crying foul over an organisation investigating and punishing the conduct of a club which broke its own rules.

That will do me...

Was disappointed for Atalanta yesterday. They played very well. Luis Muriel had a shocker when he came on. Neymar can't finish for shit.

saint.nick

Coach
I can't see anyone except Bayern winning it.
It should've been a Bayern v Liverpool final. We absolutely battered Atletico except Salah, Mane and most of all Adrian were careless af in front of each goal and it cost us. I'm filthy, we would have had such a clear run at the final, and Atletico got shown up for being the anti football merchants that they are. But that's the game, shit happens.

As for Pep, I think he's exhausted the 'shit happens' excuse. He is certainly guilty of overthinking tactics, but it only partly explains the year-on-year failings in Europe.

Latest posts