What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd15 2020 Non Parra games

Noise

Coach
Whats the point of a set restart, pinned on your own 10m, first tackle?

Yes, he finally give a penalty on the 2nd one
Yep, refs need to just blow the penalty if you are in your own 30m zone. They are allowed to do it too, I'm not sure why they don't blow them more often. A penalty is a much greater deterrent to infringe in the ruck in those circumstances.

Dibs

Bench
Whats the point of a set restart, pinned on your own 10m, first tackle?

Yes, he finally give a penalty on the 2nd one
Was thinking the same thing. When the rule was introduced they said the ref can give a penalty at their discretion. Well if first tackle on the edge inside your 10 doesnt warrant a penalty I give up. Not once have I seen a ref use his discretion with set restarts.

strider

Post Whore
Whats doing with the Fox commentary? Ginane and Ennis? ... its friday night, broncos night at suncorp ... where are Kevy and the Qld gang? No longer a love fest of queenslanders? Theyve all deserted the sinking ship?

Whats doing with the Fox commentary? Ginane and Ennis? ... its friday night, broncos night at suncorp ... where are Kevy and the Qld gang? No longer a love fest of queenslanders? Theyve all deserted the sinking ship?
Yeah. Even though it's Ennis it's a pleasant change.

TheParraboy

Staff member

Kev maybe requested the cowboys game?

Noise

Coach
Has Kevie been on any of the Fox Sports shows this week? Hmmm....

Noise

Coach
Hmmm indeed

But its not just kevy. Where are the rest of the broncos cheersquad?
Hodges was on one of the shows this week. Can't remember if I saw Corey Parker. I have absolutely no idea why Kevin Walters might be missing. Anything happening at the Broncos?