What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R16 Sat - Panthers 30-6 Wests Tigers @ Panthers

Round 16: Panthers v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SDM

First Grade
They sold out weeks ago. Early bird gets the worm. The 2021 ones are available for pre order though. Get in now they are selling like Meth on Church St.
Maybe I will just wait for the 3-peat version.

mxlegend99

Referee
Honestly... Looking at every game for rest of the year the only game Panthers should fear losibg is the Eels.

But no team wins them all and some 'lesser' team will beat them. If its the Tigers atleast they're a decent lesser team. Fancy if it ended up being the f**king Broncos and/or Bulldogs who beat them. That shit would put them into the finals with no confidence.

But id rather have a loss before finals as theres just no way we can win that many in a row to a grand final.

Fangs

Coach
No Api. There are other injuries but this one is massive. Will struggle without him.

Must win for the Tigers. If they can't get up for this one then they deserve to be 9th for the rest of time.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Honestly... Looking at every game for rest of the year the only game Panthers should fear losibg is the Eels.

But no team wins them all and some 'lesser' team will beat them. If its the Tigers atleast they're a decent lesser team. Fancy if it ended up being the f**king Broncos and/or Bulldogs who beat them. That shit would put them into the finals with no confidence.

But id rather have a loss before finals as theres just no way we can win that many in a row to a grand final.
Nah. Losing to us would be the nail in your coffin for 2020

ACTPanthers

Bench
CLICHE ALERT: We're due a loss

But I just f**king hope to god it's not this one... I couldn't stand the smug merkininess from some of their fans.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Nah i think it's more the salty ones, especially with W/T faithful.

Never has more salt ever been spilt by W/T faithful after realising that Nathan Cleary was never ever going to be seen dead in W/T colours.
I think you fail to comprehend the issue many tigers fans have.

Ivan Cleary signed several players on big money who simply haven't delivered. Then he broke his contract and left those players behind.

I imagine any teams fans would be pretty negative about a scenario like that.

pantherz9103

First Grade

I don't want us to lose any of the remaining games but a loss to the Broncos would be the worst. They have the wood on us historically but there would be no excuses to losing them this year and it would kind of spoil the feel good mood because everyone has been laughing at them and piling points on them.

If the Tigers beat us they would gloat about it for a while thinking they have exposed Ivan but then most likely still miss the finals anyway. I would get over it because I don't really care about the Tigers. They are the ones who are trying to talk up a rivalry.

ACTPanthers

Bench
Why can’t we just discuss the game, not history!
Penrith should win if they don’t decide to rest players.
Because apparently some Tigers fans, just cannot for the life of them, get out of the past... It's actually a little weird...

I think you fail to comprehend the issue many tigers fans have.

Ivan Cleary signed several players on big money who simply haven't delivered. Then he broke his contract and left those players behind.

I imagine any teams fans would be pretty negative about a scenario like that.
I get it brother, I really do... But don't you think it's about time some of your lot move on? It's not like those players would be performing any better if Ivan was still coach, is it?