What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 16 vs Titans

carltonsouth79

First Grade
40 missed tackles plus . Dean Young was our defensive coach.
Laurie Merrin Host Ford are all Reserve graders.
Our forward depth is crap
Agree the missed tackles were bad. I though Host and Ford were quite good and have real upsides. Mez has been a great servant but it is time. Blake I don’t know. He is fearless and has a big motor. Maybe a new coaching direction will allow those young forwards to bloom next year. I know, I’m living in hope!

Dragon David

First Grade
We played as if Mary was our coach. They lacked so much in second phase play, we could not make a break while the Titans made several and the cause of them being able to score were the mistakes by Ford and Lawrie.

They scored 3 tries to one. We failed in attack and as such our defence wasn't there.

Young must know that he hasn't got the head coach job so now we might as well have all of the other players who have been waiting in the wings to get runs in the remaining games and just let them play their natural game.

carltonsouth79

First Grade
Don’t think I can watch the Rorters put the cleaners through the Donkeys... too much evidence of the work we need to do to be competitive....

I think that game answered the question of whether Dean Young should be the coach or not...
McGregor-like levels of dumb. Dumb team selection, unadventurous in attack, soft as damp Kleenex in defense. The sight of Frizzell being brushed off by Brimson in the lead-up to the match-winning try made me sick into my own scorn.
I can't see any reason to watch us for the rest of the season. No new players being blooded, the tactics are the same old, predictable sh!te.
I've had enough.