What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd16: 2020 Non Parra games

TheParraboy

Staff member
Warriors 36-6

Warriors completion rate is insane, their defence is like nothing else. They read plays real well and have numbers in every tackle. Surely all this is decent coaching?

50/50 when we play them, we are no certs

Gazzamatta

Coach
So who are the Bellamy clone coaches.
Maguire
O'Brien
Arthur
Interesting how they are all cranky pants and their teams are hit and miss.
Obviously Bellyache didnt share all his secrets.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Justin O'Neill has done F**KING NOTHING!!!
On the contrary Poo. I reckon hes doing a really good job. His negotiations appear close to the mark. Hes overseen a change to our fitness group which has been very obvious given previous diabolical decisions in that area.
Hes probably the voice of reason when once we threw money at many a nuffy prior to the formation of the RR&N Committee.
No complaints from me.
I look forward to him continuing his outstanding work by securing new support staff for BA in 2021.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Don't forget the forgotten SK..
Yeah. I did. Was he a cranky pants? His team was more down than up. Look at what Payton has done with a lesser roster and a few hand me downs since they showed that pretender the door. Probably earned a few million over the years as a head coach and achieved bugger all. And some felt sorry for him.

Happy MEel

First Grade
So do we prevent Alvaro and Gennings from playing against us next week?

If we have a win at all costs attitude (which I hope we do) we do. As much as I don’t like saying it, I’d also brinG Gennings into the side over Sivo.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
So do we prevent Alvaro and Gennings from playing against us next week?

If we have a win at all costs attitude (which I hope we do) we do. As much as I don’t like saying it, I’d also brinG Gennings into the side over Sivo.
We are paying their wages. I'd have them play for the Warriors. And drop a few balls, leave a gap or 2 in the defensive line, miss a tackle or 10. Play us back into form.

hindy111

Post Whore
Cleary is putting egg all over GRONK face.
He is so far ahead of Moses nowdays. Start of year I'd pick Moses everyday of the week. Not now. This kid is top 5 half in game now.

Latest posts