What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R16 Sat - Panthers 30-6 Wests Tigers @ Panthers

Round 16: Panthers v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
Benji was hitting Luai high the whole game up until then and it was Luai’s tap on a slipping BJ that got dived on and penalised in the first place. I don’t like diving but Benji’s head attacking needed stopping and that’s what it took.
Try telling that to that Tigers baton twirling bitch on NRL 360 Justin Cooper. Boy is he going to be heavily menstruating on Monday.

MilkShark

First Grade
Canberra and Sharks are 2

How many teams have beaten Storm and Roosters?
Ah yeah I forgot about us haha. We are Newtown jets, I think we are lucky if we make the 8.

Not many do beat those teams, and the finals is a whole new ball game. Hopefully everyone is full strength come the finals

Abacus

Juniors
FMD what a thread.

Good win for Penrith. Not sure about the ref moaning in here - it wasn't that long ago that Panthers fans were copping it for moaning about refs.

If Madge could get his team up for every game like he does for Penrith, Tigers fans would have more to cheer for. Particularly if they find a decent fullback rather than Doueihi Watene-Zelezniak. He was man of the match tonight.

MilkShark

First Grade
What else can we do?
Just turn up each week, put a score o , defend well and hope that it all translate to better teams on the day.
You guys are like us, had an easy run after the return from covid so possibly sitting higher than we should be

franklin2323

Immortal
Ah yeah I forgot about us haha. We are Newtown jets, I think we are lucky if we make the 8.

Not many do beat those teams, and the finals is a whole new ball game. Hopefully everyone is full strength come the finals

That is the big question. There are enough guys that have big game experience but the whole side needs to lift

GongPanther

Referee
But will you?

You’re not being tested
We have been most of the season. How can someone lose one and draw one without being tested? Belive me, just like the WT, a few teams have tried the same, but we simply withstood the onslaught.

I truly think it's the Storm, and Easts to lose. We'll go down in having a very honourable and noteworthy season and could have gone further but only for the big match experience. If we exceed my expectations ( a miracle needed ) and get into the GF, I would be contented. To win one again...

MilkShark

First Grade
That is the big question. There are enough guys that have big game experience but the whole side needs to lift
You guys are doing well, don’t get me wrong. But in the finals can the clearys out play / out coach smith and Bellamy or keary and Robinson. Both of those teams have been in the finals many times before so will have no issue with any pressure.

Cleary might be up to it, will soon find out

Latest posts