What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Board Split

Lara Pitt reports WIN and St George board members are at loggerheads.

WIN apparently don’t want Doust on the board.

St George Board would split now if they could.

What a mess.

How do we recruit a quality coach with these muppets carrying on.

It’s time for one side to buy the other.

In either case the name and colours should be retained.

Perhaps the group that offered Illawarra more money than WIN should buy both sides out.

Dragon David

First Grade
Lara Pitt reports WIN and St George board members are at loggerheads.

WIN apparently don’t want Doust on the board.

St George Board would split now if they could.

What a mess.

How do we recruit a quality coach with these muppets carrying on.

It’s time for one side to buy the other.

In either case the name and colours should be retained.

Perhaps the group that offered Illawarra more money than WIN should buy both sides out.

Geezus. If the guys up there in the loft are not getting on as reported by Lara Pitt (who is a Dragons fan), what hope are we as a club trying to go forward?

These numbskulls have well and truly brought down what the Dragons symbol has historically been. Signing up Steve Price when he was new, Paul McGregor who did shite and now, who knows what or who they will end up with.

Maybe Peter Doust is hoarding all of the Crownies and the WIN crowd have got the shites with him!!

Mjab

Juniors
Not sure what the big deal is
I’m sure some members and factions hate each other anyway
I’m Dragons and I don’t want Doust on the BOD too

Illawarra doesn’t get to choose ST G directors and visa versa

I hate all of those incompetent merkins

the whole BOD needs a clean out

Inisai Toga

Juniors
Not sure what the big deal is
I’m sure some members and factions hate each other anyway
I’m Dragons and I don’t want Doust on the BOD too

Illawarra doesn’t get to choose ST G directors and visa versa

I hate all of those incompetent merkins

the whole BOD needs a clean out
Exactly, been happening (Boards arguing) since Moses was a boy; might be good for the joint, shows a bit of passion.

Last edited:

Dea

Juniors
Club has a split identity which is slowly tearing the place apart. Dean Young is not the answer. His dad may be St George, and he played in Illawarra growing up, plus won as a SGI player, but we need new, independent, and different voices and thoughts to the same crap that has been coming out of this place since the appointment of Price and the debacle of the so-called super-Coach. We will never win while there is factional infighting.

Brutalitops

Juniors
This is precisely why outside influences are needed. No time for this faction bullshit, just someone to get results.

It won't happen properly until we get board members young enough to be seperated from the Dragons/Steelers way of division which is a holdover from the 90s and earlier.

Ryan Webb a good start so far. Now no need for board members who are 90 in the shade to be squabbling over the past rather than the future

Mjab

Juniors
Club has a split identity which is slowly tearing the place apart. Dean Young is not the answer. His dad may be St George, and he played in Illawarra growing up, plus won as a SGI player, but we need new, independent, and different voices and thoughts to the same crap that has been coming out of this place since the appointment of Price and the debacle of the so-called super-Coach. We will never win while there is factional infighting.
Agree with the comments but all these merged clubs have struggled with this as it wasn’t really what any of them really wanted, so there will always be infighting
Esp Norths
Even not merged clubs as well

Mjab

Juniors
I feel sorry for Norths they really got screwed and that why I hate Manly the most

I also feel sorry for the Jets and I think Wests got screwed over as well more so than Balmain
But I’m getting off topic sorry

Crush

Coach
I feel sorry for Norths they really got screwed and that why I hate Manly the most

I also feel sorry for the Jets and I think Wests got screwed over as well more so than Balmain
But I’m getting off topic sorry
Sometimes I wish our club went the way of the Bears or the Jets.
Then I could pack it in and stop watching this shit once and forever. I'm quite sure I'd be happier.