What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 17 Penrith V Brisvegas.

kinghippo

Juniors
Starting to get on top.
The forwards have been ball playing a lot, especially the fish. Very different approach.
Luai having a blinder, hopefully the rest of the team catches up

murraymob

First Grade
The game changed when Tetevano came on.He did what the other forwards where not doing run straight and hard.Last year we had a team of forwards standing wide all game .Again we keep falling into that trap

The_Frog

First Grade
I meant the drop but yeah Crichton came in on Boyd.

2 slow starts. Wonder if Ivan is instructing them to arm wrestle for a bit.
Fully expected that the Broncos would start well. They've done it several times this year when they have good early possession. They've got talented players. But you'd expect this to be a blowout from here.

murraymob

First Grade
Not sure if Cleary is playing injured but everything he is doing is well before the defensive line.I would like to see our forwards hit it up directly from api passes rather than a standing start from Cleary

The Realist

Juniors
I love Marto but gosh he gives away horrifically bad penalties that lead to tries. Recently he has mostly cut that shit out but it looks like it is back in his game again...

Panfa

Juniors
Back inside back inside back inside what rubbish tactics is this tonight.very ordinary attack against a team that has been pumped each week.

WestyLife

First Grade
I'm in the minority here, I think this is a good game, as it is testing us.

It's testing because Panthers aren't testing Broncos. Playing up the middle and backline plays are stopping at the second rower. The 2020 attack has been gone until that last try.

WestyLife

First Grade
Unpopular opinion:

Panthers have been outright horrible. They've completely gone away from what's worked in 2020. One try of a proper backline move for To'o all game. Everything has been like last year all in the middle third of the field. Tonight made us look like the worst of the top 4.

Latest posts