What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R17 Sun - Warriors 18-24 Eels @ Central Coast

Round 17: Warriors v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
He’s a slow learner but he’s getting there.

I'm confused but cos @Sphagnum reckons I'm already a deathrider but you're making me do all this extra shit!

tenor.gif

t-ba

Post Whore
Don't Parra fans have their own subforum for all of this inter-club psychodrama?

Bazal

Post Whore
I thought you guys were gonna blow them off the park at 16-0..

Gonna see in the 2nd half what the Eels are made of.

I mean the idea that people are putting a line through us is funny to me...even when we were killing it we weren't a premiership side and most Eels fan knew it.

Which is why the misery in the actual Eels forum is so bizarre. We're a hot side when we have momentum but we're not a Roosters/Storm level side.

Sphagnum

Coach
I mean the idea that people are putting a line through us is funny to me...even when we were killing it we weren't a premiership side and most Eels fan knew it.

Which is why the misery in the actual Eels forum is so bizarre. We're a hot side when we have momentum but we're not a Roosters/Storm level side.
#qualitydeathriding

Latest posts