What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd17: Parra v Warriors GAME DAY thread (6/9/20)

emjaycee

Coach
So you're happy with the attack?? I am genuinely happy for you.

I don't want BA gone but i do want him to let go of some of his assistants.
Mate, there are over 50 posts talking about the same shit in the last week alone. I reckon we all know that some people want the assistant coaches changed already.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Mate, there are over 50 posts talking about the same shit in the last week alone. I reckon we all know that some people want the assistant coaches changed already.
Still waiting for those awesome amazing attacking moves Bruv. This isn’t an important game must be saving it up for next week.

T-Boon

Coach
Hard to know how a side can be out-enthused 6 weeks in a row... Once or twice, you can reason, but to be consistently out-enthused you need to ask Why....

it reflects the coach. He always looks calm not passionate. He looks like he is in charge of a team of accountants.

Kornstar

Coach

I agree but when it is highlighted so badly during a game how can you not comment on it?

Chipmunk

Coach
We need to learn to just accept the two points when on offer more...we would be 10 points in front now if we did.

TheParraboy

Staff member
We will come out blazing v Penrith and pull their pants down
Give them their 2nd loss of the year

emjaycee

Coach
Still waiting for those awesome amazing attacking moves Bruv. This isn’t an important game must be saving it up for next week.
Why are you asking me about those amazing attacking moves mate? I mentioned a hypothetical what if about 4 weeks ago and have said nothing since about them.

Latest posts