What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd17: Parra v Warriors GAME DAY thread (6/9/20)

84 Baby

Referee
I say field our best available 17 and wipe this look of his face
images

and put this one there instead

images
I say we field our worst 17.

AND STILL WIPE THE SHIT GRIN OFF HIS SHIT EATING CHIN

Bandwagon

Staff member
I think we'll likely go into the Tigers game with nothing to win or lose, we'll be fourth with little to no chance of making third, let alone second, and still ahead of the Raiders or Souths enough to take a punt on giving our backups some game time.

strider

Post Whore
Lane, Jnr , RCG need a rest imo
Agree RCG looks tired. ... rheed is gonna get a forced rest (aka injury).
Jnr and Lane ... maybe in one of the coming games ... i reckon we can cover Lane ok.

Matto had a decent rest, so he is good to go. Similar Moses. Nrown puts his body into it, but had a couple weeks suspended so keep going.
Most backs should be ok, they dont get the work rate. Gutho is the energiser bunny, he is prob tired but he wont rest.

hindy111

Post Whore
I think we'll likely go into the Tigers game with nothing to win or lose, we'll be fourth with little to no chance of making third, let alone second, and still ahead of the Raiders or Souths enough to take a punt on giving our backups some game time.

If we lost this weekend and Raiders won which most would pick we would go into the 2nd last game as a must win.
Canberra should beat Saints and Warriors and then would be onlevelmpoints with us if we lost to Panthers. We would have Brisbane game which we should win and put is 2 infront of them going into the last round.
I'd tip Raiders to win their next two games by total of 20 points. And us to be about evens as far as differential goes.

That means we woud mean or ls game against Tigers and Raiders would play Sharks. Sharks have 8th spot wrapped up and nothing to play for. We may have an 6 -10 point better differential.

I'd tip Canberra to roll Sharks. I thik they win the last 3 games. Id say Saints are biggest threat if they just played care free and passes stick.

We are a chance against Panthers though. If we did win then it Tigers game probably means nothing.
But as a etting man I reckon the Tigers game will mean 4th or 5th based on for and against.

strider

Post Whore
I think 4th is no worse than 3rd. I would likely prefer to play the panthers week one than storm. I am stick of being bashed by those f**kers week one. Having said that, what if we are in a position to get 2nd. 2nd is a fair advantage.

Gazzamatta

Coach
BA wont want to lose "momentum". Its how he rolls. If you're not injured you play or you play till you get injured.
Thank God for Gutho yesterday. If all 17 put in like him we would be unbeatable.
Jenko is slowly regaining his very average form. 2 more years?
One great charge from Kane but mostly lazy. He cant be trusted that guy. Glad hes going. Probably earned 1.2 million for sweet F. A.
Rheed finally ran and engaged the markers. We looked great when he did. Those 30 metre passes to Moses are mostly gash. All opposition teams know whats happening there.
Sivo? Offers us very little. Lazy.
Waqa much better. Thats the response you want.
Fergo was enormous. Best game from him this year by a long way.
Nrown is so much more that a battering ram but hes obviously playing to plan. Bad plan.
Our bookends were much better. Paulo close to best on field.
Niukore injured so im guessing Davey in.
Rheed injured. Wow! What a surprise. Stone in and Taka to bench. Stone 80 effective mins? Cant see that happening.
An improvement but it appears it wasnt the easy fix we hoped for.
Some good signs particularly the massive change to Rheeds game.
Lets destroy The Pennys boys.

hindy111

Post Whore
I think 4th is no worse than 3rd. I would likely prefer to play the panthers week one than storm. I am stick of being bashed by those f**kers week one. Having said that, what if we are in a position to get 2nd. 2nd is a fair advantage.

Why if you played the Roosters who will most likely finish 4th? You'd play in Sydney anyhows.
Agree playing Panthers would be better. But Storm in Qld may not be to bad. Especialy if they copped and injury or two.
I reckon teams who finish 1st and 5th should get to chose opponent in first week. It would stop teams attempting to fix results. I reckon Panthers would prefer to play Parra then say Roosters. The team who finishes 2nd may get an easier game.

strider

Post Whore
No way Stone can play 80 mins ... we need a plan to have an alternate dummy half. I assume thats Gutho for spurts.

strider

Post Whore
Why if you played the Roosters who will most likely finish 4th? You'd play in Sydney anyhows.
Agree playing Panthers would be better. But Storm in Qld may not be to bad. Especialy if they copped and injury or two.
I reckon teams who finish 1st and 5th should get to chose opponent in first week. It would stop teams attempting to fix results. I reckon Panthers would prefer to play Parra then say Roosters. The team who finishes 2nd may get an easier game.
Panthers will finish 1st ... melbourne 2nd.

1 vs 4, 2 vs 3

We finish 3rd we play melbourne in brisbane. They are practically a queensland team, they will be hard to beat week one

hindy111

Post Whore
Taka or Dunster have to take Sivo spot....

I'm not big on Evans but probably nobody better. Alvaro has been playing well however.
MJ for 2 more seasons is silly.

hindy111

Post Whore
Panthers will finish 1st ... melbourne 2nd.

1 vs 4, 2 vs 3

We finish 3rd we play melbourne in brisbane. They are practically a queensland team, they will be hard to beat week one

If Rooster win this wekeemd and we lost would we be 4th?

chiefy1

Juniors
If SIVO isn't dropped BA is kidding himself. 47mtrs.....
Also sick of him laying down and trying milk a penalty. Happens atleast once a game.

Why the f**k has ba not addressed all this milking shit that's been happening.
Players not getting up quickly & just playing the ball rather than looking at the ref for a penalty.

It cost us a try yesterday. Watch Moses whinge for fowl play and not getting back to marker leaving a massive hole just before Sheck split us up the middle for that long range try.

It's killing us. Why ba why

Watch Moses & tell me what the f**k is happening

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I like this idea better. We win our next 2 and rest everyone against Tigers

how about we rest players in the first semi, so the boys aren’t all bashed and emotionally drained (after playing probably the storm) if they lose in week 1....we are then all fresh for week 2 against a “lower” side who are probably “bashed up” a bit......easy win, then into a GF qualifier......

Boys get a easy free first week....

hindy111

Post Whore
Did we lose last night ?

I think we looked good for 20. And if KE scores which should of we prob win by 40.
That tough win was better for us though. We had 4 tries with a bitnof luck we score. They had 3 tries that all had some luck to score.
Only worry was they found big gaps in the middle. But RTS does that.
Also this side has won 4/7. Flogged Knights the week before. And stuck with Penrith and Roosters. They where not far off beating 3 of the top 4 sides tbh. If had to rate sides right now they rate in top 8 of power rankings. Playing well.

Parra just shut off to often. Field will get better also.

Is DYLAN ANY CHANCE TO BE BACK?