What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Assistant Coach Issue

Chimp

Bench
I’d sound out Shaun Wane as an assistant. He’s keen to get a gig in the NRL and has missed out on 3 or 4 jobs, nobody seems keen to take a punt on him yet (butnhas supposedly interviewed well for all roles), so probably realises if he really wants a shot at NRL, he needs to prove himself in the NRL as an assistant before he’ll be given a go.
His Wigan teams were always very good defensively - and very VERY physical. Like Sharks of old.

blue bags

First Grade
EOcPTnLUYAUkINi.jpg

blue bags

First Grade
dont worry, im joking about the whole NRL coaching shinagigans with all the clubz
the NRL scene has turned into a bit of a circus :)

carinashark

First Grade
Takes a bit to impress you old tiger.
Sharks loose two strike players plus Fifita and Moylan unable to to give their all.
SJ missed games. The rest of the team low on experience and game numbers.
Still manage to be in contention for the eight, and have a leading try scorer in the side. A player some thought should have been dropped. Plus a coach who has inherited a ton of Flanno crap.
Are you really a Shark supporter ‘Old Tiger’ or as I suspect a leading RL writer trying to stir stuff up. Perhaps you are ‘Old Shark’ on the Tigers Forum? Just a guess.

Takes a bit to impress you old tiger.
Sharks loose two strike players plus Fifita and Moylan unable to to give their all.
SJ missed games. The rest of the team low on experience and game numbers.
Still manage to be in contention for the eight, and have a leading try scorer in the side. A player some thought should have been dropped. Plus a coach who has inherited a ton of Flanno crap.
Are you really a Shark supporter ‘Old Tiger’ or as I suspect a leading RL writer trying to stir stuff up. Perhaps you are ‘Old Shark’ on the Tigers Forum? Just a guess.
Old cock

Latest posts