What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 18, Penrith Panthers Vs Para Eewls

The_Frog

First Grade
If it was for Kane Evans we go in 2-0.
Comes on and gives 2 set restarts a penalty and knocks on on the 2nd tackle and wastes our captain challenge.
That is the trouble when you are a chequebook team. Not enough money for decent backups.

kinghippo

Juniors
Dominated the field position and contact.
Parra will be exhausted in the second half.

The errors were mainly in finishing, it’s only that there were so many of them that it feels a bit ugly.

We have made Parra look better than they are, they will be pretty happy.

forby

Juniors
But the defence is very very good. I don't think they have carried the ball over halfway yet.
We've made more errors in one half than all year, but still a top 4 team haven't been able to score.

GongPanther

Referee
Great try. In firness, we should be at least 18 up at HT. I think Parra won't want to come out after that defensive bruising. At times you could see some of the Parra players were looking very tired. Should go on with it from here.

The only thing keeping Parra in it is our unforced errors. Mansour not being composed near our line is a major worry, and I have no confidence in him at all..Crichton will be told to be a little more composed.

martielang

Bench
We may be winning but boy I feel flat and disappointed after that.reality check tonight .The roosters are a 20 point better side than us

Not sure I agree with that. We could genuinely be up 24 - 0. Eels have done a fantastic job with their cover defence.

I actually think we look really slick despite the errors & our speed & contact in defence is miles ahead of any other side.

Thirsty Panther

Juniors
I wish we would attack Sivos side of the field. He stands 10m in from touch every play. To'o is carving up elsewhere on the ground. Give him a wide ball like Romey did for Mansour. Try time.

murraymob

Coach
Not sure I agree with that. We could genuinely be up 24 - 0. Eels have done a fantastic job with their cover defence.

I actually think we look really slick despite the errors & our speed & contact in defence is miles ahead of any other side.
You don’t win big games just by looking slick .you need to finish the moves off not drop the ball

GongPanther

Referee

Gotta give parra credit..they havent folded.

Latest posts