What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Braith Anasta was labelled the most overrated player for years. This is how much it hurt him

no name

Coach
I mean fair enough, I can see why it would be demoralising...

So then why the f**k did he spend all of 2019 sinking the boot into Ash Taylor week after week?
I was going to post something similar.

Mental health is a serious issue and it sucks that he went through that, so you’d think he’d take some of that on board when he relentlessly rags on players.

Spot On

Coach
Braith was the type of player that floated along in games doing f all, then does 1 thing and the commentators raved about him.

As harsh as the question was, you cant argue with your peers, year after year.

That sounds like a large number of 'stars' playing today.

Meth

Staff member
Is braith the only play to get the shit knocked out of him and be penalised for it?

Not even the refs like him.

Man, Fitzgibbon made Cummins look like an idiot in this. Great captaincy. Terrible refereeing.

What a whinge.

He said it himself. He’d won awards. He made teams and accomplishments.

But a magazine named him “over-rated” so he had a little teary and he’s still crying about it.

f**king hell. What a cat.

He should be happy. He did well to beat out Barrett for the gong.

Latest posts