What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clint Gutherson “King”

Old tiger 79

Juniors
It’s been mentioned earlier, Clint is a great player, but he’s known as “King” Where & why has he earned the nickname “King” he’s no Wally as far as I can see. Why Wasn’t Brett Kenny labeled as “King”

tumbidragon

First Grade
The king loves his time on the big screen. Gotta continually make sure that quiff isn't out of place.

Artiste

Juniors
These posts are all hilarious but if you want the real answer I think it was Freddy who started calling him that one match where he played really well at 5/8th
Mighta been Joey but pretty sure it was Fitler...it pissed me off at the time
Now it’s just hilarious :joy: king???!!!!

Bazal

Post Whore
It was already explained to you why Eels fans ran with the nickname once Freddy or whoever came up with it, Random Tiger Woody Alt 79.

Whether you believe it fits or not the Tiggers would slit the throats of at least 17 of their current top 30 in some sort of arcane ritual to have a bloke like him in the side

some11

Referee
Makes no sense to me at all.

Probably came from some drug-addled brain.

I prefer clint dawwwggg in honor of our long lost DJ.

Latest posts