What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Addin Fonua Blake

Banjo2014

Juniors
Zero Tackle reporting that he was granted permission to speak with other clubs.

Ex Dragon and made the NYC Team of the year.

Gareth67

First Grade
There is a big difference between signing a renowned bar room brawler such as McGuire and even considering an individual such as Addin Fonua . A very big difference .

Maddragon99

Juniors
Manly forward Addin Fonua-Blake has been granted permission to talk to rival NRL clubs about an exit from Sydney with two years left on his Sea Eagles contract.

Fonua-Blake has told Manly he wants to leave Sydney with his family, despite having two years left to run on his contract.

Manly confirmed on Wednesday they were open to releasing the 24-year-old, who is set to become one of the most in-demand forwards in the NRL.

But the Sea Eagles have said they will only release the forward if they receive compensation, likely from his next club.

“Addin is a senior and highly valued member of the Sea Eagles squad and would be a huge loss,” a Manly statement read.

“(However) out of respect to him and his circumstances, the club has today given its permission for the exploratory conversations to be conducted immediately.

“The club will look favourably upon a request to release Addin from the final two years of his contract on compassionate grounds as long as the Sea Eagles receive fair and reasonable compensation.

“The club has advised Addin and his manager that this matter needs to be resolved promptly so that all parties can confidently plan for the future.”

While the Tongan international landed himself in hot water earlier this year for offensive comments to a referee, he is one of the game’s best props.

He leads all front-rowers for metres per run in the NRL with more than 10, and his one-two combination with Martin Taupau is one of the best in the NRL.

The Sea Eagles front-row depth would also take a hit, having won just one of five games without him in the past two seasons.

:copyright: AAP

Old Timer

Coach
This is true..

Bar room brawlers have integrity..
Lol you obviously have never seen many let alone participate in one.

I note that you are also very subdued re criticism for those that want AFB to return

Last time he was discussed anyone showing any support for him was categorised as supporting wife bashing.

You really do have a very small set of nuts.

possm

Coach
Well I say he has reformed since moving to Manly and now that we have a top grade coach, I would like to see him return. I consider him to be one of the best props in the competition - just what we need right now.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Lol you obviously have never seen many let alone participate in one.

I note that you are also very subdued re criticism for those that want AFB to return

Last time he was discussed anyone showing any support for him was categorised as supporting wife bashing.

You really do have a very small set of nuts.
I can clearly see you’re spoiling for a fight lately but for everyone else’s sake you’re not getting one.

If you read the thread, so far nobody is calling for him to return, so I’m not sure about whatever criticism you feel hasn’t been dished out.

Have a fantastic day OT.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Well I say he has reformed since moving to Manly and now that we have a top grade coach, I would like to see him return. I consider him to be one of the best props in the competition - just what we need right now.
Damn you and your timing Possm...

possm

Coach
I can clearly see you’re spoiling for a fight lately but for everyone else’s sake you’re not getting one.

If you read the thread, so far nobody is calling for him to return, so I’m not sure about whatever criticism you feel hasn’t been dished out.

Have a fantastic day OT.
I want AFB to return. He has been reformed and not offended since. We are looking for a good prop and that is what he is.

Old Timer

Coach

Have a fantastic day OT.
This is not the only thread discussing AFB and we know you read them all so stop scratching your groin because you won't find anything there.

You could have easily extrapolated your post and put the muzby stamp of moral authority on it by making a definitive statement such as "muzby says that anyone contemplating / advocating the return of AFB supports wife bashing" but of course you couldn't come at that as your moral integrity is only saved for a few people that you like to dish on.

So not looking for a fight just calling you out as you so often like to do to others.

Old Timer

Coach
I want AFB to return. He has been reformed and not offended since. We are looking for a good prop and that is what he is.
Oh according to someone we both know he certainly has offended since and evidently because he was caught out abusing the ref and using badly chosen terminology makes him worse than Maguire who is also being discussed as a signing who also abused a ref and was sent to the bin for "disgusting language" but that didn't get much of a mention either by him either.

I think the term used to describe Maguire was bar room brawler or something similar lol.

Crush

Coach
Roosters will sign him with their spare cap space, or he will agree to play for $100k because he wants to win a (new house, car and boat) premiership.
He will join the Roosters on minimum wage because they give him (brown paper bags full of rolls of cash) the opportunity to be the best version of himself as a footballer but more importantly a man.

possm

Coach
This is not the only thread discussing AFB and we know you read them all so stop scratching your groin because you won't find anything there.

You could have easily extrapolated your post and put the muzby stamp of moral authority on it by making a definitive statement such as "muzby says that anyone contemplating / advocating the return of AFB supports wife bashing" but of course you couldn't come at that as your moral integrity is only saved for a few people that you like to dish on.

So not looking for a fight just calling you out as you so often like to do to others.
I support the return of AFB while at the same time would never, ever, ever even think belting Mrs Possm, I know she would hit me back 3 times harder.

Besides, when she is angry with me she stops cooking my meals. She know very well that the way to punish Possm is through his stomach.

possm

Coach
He will join the Roosters on minimum wage because they give him (brown paper bags full of rolls of cash) the opportunity to be the best version of himself as a footballer but more importantly a man.
When I first joined the forum after just a few months I got banned for suggesting brown paper bag payments.

Latest posts