What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WHO IS GRIFFINS ASSISTANT NEXT YEAR

Mjab

Juniors
Hook, Cartwright and Brennan I think would be a pretty good combination
a lot experience there and different personalities

Hook has to choose who can can make use of though

possm

Coach
Yes I would not mind John Cartwright as the assistant coach . He certainly knows how to get a team off it’s arse and playing for the entire 80 minutes - and may the good lawd help those players who don’t heed his advice .

The perfect combination Griffin & Cartwright !
Cartwright is an old boy of St George and so is disqualified this time round. We need a clean start.

My preference is Brennan and Henry.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Brennan was Hooks assistant at Penrith when he had them top 8 so he may be the logical choice. Henry would also be solid.

If I was to go left field I would suss out Mick Ennis, I feel he may have a good footy brain and someone to bouce ideas off. Maybe hire Matt Johns in the off season to work with the halves/attack. He did a great job at the Storm in the past.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Just looked it up and no mention of St George, so my mistake. My poor old mind in not as sharp as it used to be and to make matters worse, in my mind I can still see him earing the big red V.
We have signed Bryce though..

Gareth67

First Grade
Cartwright is an old boy of St George and so is disqualified this time round. We need a clean start.

My preference is Brennan and Henry.

Oh but possum - can we not make an exception in his case ? After all the man is a renowned butt kicker plus he has a hell of a lot of experience.

Come to think of it he played for the Panthers and country boys always get the job done .

possm

Coach

gregstar

Referee
Introducing the new assistant coach;

Dirty_Harry_6418.jpg

Miss a tackle, don't make the advantage line, knock-on, blow a try, kick out on the full, give away a repeat set, mention McGregor, you'll make his day.

He's holding the new water bottle that will be used on the field.

Latest posts