What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

MugaB

Coach
Good score for the Titans, $600,000 more in the cap.
Can give all that to david fafita, and bump up Ash Taylor for his remarkable efforts of actually playing this year!

Realistically should be spreading all that between Jamaal Fogerty, Philip Sami, AJ Brimson, and all the juniors coming thru their system, but i venture the admin there will likely blow it on extending another plodder like Proctor

shear_joy9

Coach
Can give all that to david fafita, and bump up Ash Taylor for his remarkable efforts of actually playing this year!

Realistically should be spreading all that between Jamaal Fogerty, Philip Sami, AJ Brimson, and all the juniors coming thru their system, but i venture the admin there will likely blow it on extending another plodder like Proctor

they have resigned Proctor.

I'm sure Cartwright leaving was calculated in to make that bumper offer for fifita

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
they have resigned Proctor.

I'm sure Cartwright leaving was calculated in to make that bumper offer for fifita
When the countdown finally hit 0 on zillmans ridiculous contract that was spent mostly in physio you would think some criteria and procedures got put in place to not plod up their salary cap again but here we are.

grouch

First Grade
So hes Ben Hornby. Jack of all trades master of nothing.
Bit rough to insult Hornby by associating him with Rein like that! He's a premiership winning Origin and Kangaroo rep who holds the record for most games in the red v. But aside from that, he's also famous for making this gesture at Mitch Rein:

8a7b1ff99ec774d41de9eccbe3e43cb0

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Looks like 8 dogs will be son the market soon.

Not sure what will hapoen to tolman, is there a pack that needs a 3.6m per hitup prop?

JamesRustle

First Grade
Lafai available.. please form an orderly queue.

Has anyone been punted from two clubs in the back half of the same season? and noting he has been punted from the 4th last and 2nd last (who have been dead last for most of the season). Seems a good fit for the Broncos going with their recruitment strategy that landed them Issac.

The Rosco

Bench
Lafai available.. please form an orderly queue.

Has anyone been punted from two clubs in the back half of the same season? and noting he has been punted from the 4th last and 2nd last (who have been dead last for most of the season). Seems a good fit for the Broncos going with their recruitment strategy that landed them Issac.
Albert, Stevo and Jean are all squirming in the same straightjacket at your belittling of Timoteo.
He is amazingly handsome.
Pagan.

Latest posts