What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dean Young

redv13

Bench
Thanks for your ever insightful contribution, however if you took the time to learn Italian you’d see that I was being nice..
You wouldn’t know the meaning of the word nice you tool. If you’re going to act smart at least get it right
“ Gracie “ lol.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
You wouldn’t know the meaning of the word nice you tool. If you’re going to act smart at least get it right
“ Gracie “ lol.
Thank you for your insightful contribution.

Now, if you’re finished, can we get this thread back on track please.

Are you surprised that Young is leaving?

redv13

Bench
Thank you for your insightful contribution.

Now, if you’re finished, can we get this thread back on track please.

Are you surprised that Young is leaving?
I’m still waiting for you to answer my question from 2 days ago which you clearly won’t do. When it suits you of course as usual

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
You make a very poor prestidigitator

That which you refer to was in fact an attempt to answer my question
Oh dear..

Thanks for your concern, but if you actually read the thread you’ll see both asked the same question (why was young kept on when others were let go).

When I answered him the first time, rather than wasting my time re-writing it, I copied my response to you in my reply, telling him to read the thread.

Any more petty games you need to play or are you happy to let people enjoy the forum?

Old Timer

Coach
If DY is leaving with noble intentions, a good heart and knowing he has much to learn and a variety of tutors will be his best way forward and there are no guarantees he can return to StGI then I wish him well.

If he is leaving as an act of defiance and all the while kicking stones because he feels hardly done by then he can go f**k himself.

possm

Coach
If DY is leaving with noble intentions, a good heart and knowing he has much to learn and a variety of tutors will be his best way forward and there are no guarantees he can return to StGI then I wish him well.

If he is leaving as an act of defiance and all the while kicking stones because he feels hardly done by then he can go f**k himself.
If I was a young coach looking to broaden my skills and learn from a head coach at a different club, then I would not be going to a club with a rookie coach. Both options Young is looking at has relatively inexperienced head coaches.

Latest posts