What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd19: Parra v Brisbane GAME DAY thread (18/9/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relax guys. Look at them out there in the rain well after the game is over. If that were me I'd be in the sheds by now. That tells me these guys are hard.

Bazal

Post Whore
Whats the difference between a 6 and 7 these days?

There isn't any. People just wanna bitch.

Moses is the lead long kicker and so he "steers" the side a lot more. Until Brown demonstrates a long kicking game, that will and should be the case. Besides that, it's left and right half.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Paulo is actually the General of our attack if you consider his offloads and ball playing in the middle (dare I say middle half).

hindy111

Post Whore

Moses is the lead long kicker and so he "steers" the side a lot more. Until Brown demonstrates a long kicking game, that will and should be the case. Besides that, it's left and right half.

Closer to line D Brown should become first choice. Moses can play. He just overplays to often. With mitch less is more.

Eelogical

Referee

Moses is the lead long kicker and so he "steers" the side a lot more.
Until Brown demonstrates a long kicking game, that will and should be the case. Besides that, it's left and right half.
He needs a wheel alignment.

IFR33K

Coach
Gaz, not much but one of the halves is the game manager. He runs around like a headless chook and is far too erratic to manage himself let alone the team.

BA has said in the past the team is moses’ to run. Maybe a way of describing it would be a dominant half.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Closer to line D Brown should become first choice. Moses can play. He just overplays to often. With mitch less is more.
I think Paulo should become first choice this year, as I don’t think Drown has set the world on fire In attack either. I want Paulo touching the ball 3 times a set when we’re attacking the opposition line. He draws defenders and just seems to take the right option every time. The space he creates will allow Drown and Moses to chime in as needed.

It’s not conventional but it works and it’s a point of difference that might get us deep into the finals. The only downside is Moses might need to keep his ego in check now that he wouldn’t be running the show.

Last edited:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
BA has said in the past the team is moses’ to run. Maybe a way of describing it would be a dominant half.
I don't think he is or ever will be, he made some steps last year ut he has gone backwards at a rate of knots this year. Blame the calf all you like but he either is invisible besides those bombs or overplays his hand quite badly. And i have no idea what Field is out there for.

Gronk

Staff member
Where you impressed? I thought we worked on different areas tonight. Moving ball a little more. Last week was about defense.
Problem is we found what worked and went away from it. 2nd half was ugly.

There was positive signs. There is a good team in there somewhere. Needs to gel fast
Not sure what it looked like on TV but it was raining all match. Very slippery.

I thought we were less klunky and switched the team about to rest most. Will Smith was good again. Moses trying to do it all on his own because Field is as useless as tits on a bull.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts